What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

6 minutes ago, paulplom said:

I think we're in for a bad winter.73f1d81057e8fd451c0269508804a097.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Hope they don't do what Scunie council did some years back. Bought tons of salt and sand in summer and mixed them ready for winter. Unfortunately they left the piles uncovered, so when winter came the salt had all washed away and they were left scratching their heads as to why the 'mix' wasn't dissolving the snow and ice.

i come across his ooh lets put a golf gte motor in a twizy vid but theyve only just started it so have to wait for more episodes but i went looking thru their channel and am watching this now @snagglepuss - DO THIS NIAOW!!!!!!!!

but the first few seconds of this vid and omg - please tell me theyre not putting crazy guts into a pagoda???

also @Kiltox they have tesla gubbins into a boxster ?

So after two months on furlough i went back to work this week calibrating tools and doing gas safety inspections at certain well known fast fit tyre depots around the south east.

I was getting quite disappointed at the lack of mullered tools until my last appointment in Tunbridge Wells yesterday gave this double whammy.

20200530_145128.thumb.jpg.dfe02ca25b8369a14a2e85c3204556cf.jpg

I mean what are you doing to actually snap a torque wrench rated at 300Nm.

20200530_145115.thumb.jpg.92696f74be9a461d0c6e62baf9371dd9.jpg

This one was more obvious,this is what happens when you leave a six month old Norbar 330 on a wheel fixing and reverse out the tyre bay / you can't get better etc etc...

It sure is good to be back out in my old Sprinter.

21 hours ago, Joey spud said:

So after two months on furlough i went back to work this week calibrating tools and doing gas safety inspections at certain well known fast fit tyre depots around the south east.

I was getting quite disappointed at the lack of mullered tools until my last appointment in Tunbridge Wells yesterday gave this double whammy.

This one was more obvious,this is what happens when you leave a six month old Norbar 330 on a wheel fixing and reverse out the tyre bay / you can't get better etc etc...

Do you just hammer it roughly straight and give it back then? 

On 5/29/2020 at 7:45 PM, busmansholiday said:

Hope they don't do what Scunie council did some years back. Bought tons of salt and sand in summer and mixed them ready for winter. Unfortunately they left the piles uncovered, so when winter came the salt had all washed away and they were left scratching their heads as to why the 'mix' wasn't dissolving the snow and ice.

That bad winter 2010 I think it was when you couldn't find rock salt anywhere ,everywhere was sold out of everything salt , even tiny salt pots , I thought surely nobody is out sprinkling salt out of a table salt pot on their path 

Anyway a truck parts place ordered 30 pallets of it for next year all in 10kg bags , they were everywhere waiting for the snow and they waited,and waited 

Last time I went down which must've been 2014 they were using them as roundabouts on site 

On 5/30/2020 at 9:00 PM, Joey spud said:

names of places so they dont get visited....................

looks like they couldnt work on a pram

3 hours ago, HarmonicCheeseburger said:

Got my k11 parcel shelf with speakers installed today, so much nicer :D 

Looking for a wet vac or something not too expensive so I can clean up the seats and carpets.  Any suggestions?

I have a Titan one from Screwfix, sixty quid I think it was.  Lidl have them that look a bit better for about fifty, own make.