What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

1 hour ago, Iamgroot said:

Antibiotics make me grin!, After literally telling my Mrs to kill me last week as I was in that much pain, I'm now back on full form, what an absolute bloody miracle they are.

She's still gonna kill you though... Just wasn't last week! 

54 minutes ago, paulplom said:

Gave son a covid hair cut yesterday. Not sure if he's happy or not.
A bit like the mona lisa smile.
a2449d87e2f860651afbe6688297e6be.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

That's a look of I respect what you have done father in these troubling times but fuck you...

I've not seen mine all day, he's been in and out of the pool. Its foul in there now... 

IMG_20200521_153557.thumb.jpg.1a8cda274a69b472873d569bc33ea761.jpg

My grandmother had a pair of Staffordshire pottery dogs that sat on the windowsill like that.
He spends most of his time there. It's a job in itself cleaning his snots off the window. Strangely though the only person he barks at is the window cleaner. He's not phased by the postman or delivery drivers etc.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, wuvvum said:

Idriveaclassic has done a test on my former neighbour's old XR2.

Lovely car that was.  Looking even better now tbh.

Good to see that it's still around. I used to have the pleasure of regularly seeing it on my way into work and he'd be heading the opposite way.

On 5/19/2020 at 6:34 PM, cobblers said:

image.png.1d058e5c07e32f740527a19639d0492e.png

The talbot express facebook group is always a laugh - the lengths people will go to avoid fixing something. Give me fucking strength! The side repeater is 18" away from the indicator, there is line of sight between them. "Nope, instead of running a short length of wire, I will fill and paint the holes on both sides of the van and have no visible indicators.

A few weeks ago someone fitted JML touch lights and AA powered fairly lights all around the inside of their van and was dead pleased with herself, it was apparently "easier than finding a new fuse to get the normal interior lights working".

A few weeks before that some decided she didn't like cupboard doors on her motorhome, so she simply unscrewed them all and gave them away immediately.

More from the talbot express facebook group:

image.thumb.png.cdc4a10c56e5637c58f3f2cacd326855.png

image.thumb.png.88dc5a57b59bb8175b3162763156e22a.png

No photo description available.

No photo description available.

These are from someones "How to guide" on repairing scuttle rot. He's filled the whole thing with expanding foam and fillered over it. I don't think the wiper mechanism will have room to move, he's just literally spunked tins full of it up from underneath

If anyone else out there is getting as pissed off with MS teams meetings as I am, I’ve just found a neat little trick...

Take a picture of what is normally seen in the background of your video. Load it into your backgrounds and show it. 

Get a gif or similar of someone talking (I used a glitching version of Max Headroom) and pull it up on your phone.

Put the phone image in front of the computer camera and the software drops the background of Max and imposes it into your background!

Raised a few smiles in an otherwise boring meeting.

DC676E67-8B51-4536-9C9E-B1CF7129CEEF.gif.202ff1664a7a2f43e91ae9250c11c6c9.gif

All in need to do now is find one of those apps that has an image and mouths what you say. :)