What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

8 hours ago, Roobarb said:

Is it the Collins, Banks and the other fella Genesis or the raving bonkers, what’s that on my head wobble fox Pete Gabriel Genesis?

No gabriel or hackett, just collins,banks,Rutherford,stermer and PCs son nick on drums because he'll be on a Zimmer

I'd have preferred a new album to a cash cow tour

Though with the age of genesis fans and the corona virus if it goes ahead 1/2 the audience could be dead by christmas 

Ticket touts have been on the O2 priority buying I see

Screenshot_20200305-094450_Facebook.jpg

21 minutes ago, davehedgehog31 said:

That's looking well!

Cheers man. It's looking good on the exterior, inside the drivers seat is pretty worn on the bolsters which lets it down a bit. Spoke to a guy recommended by a mate and he's going to repair it for £80. Will set it off nicely. Getting it summer* ready 

Im old enough to remember being excited about the upcoming release of that album. This was due to having spent much of the previous couple of years trying to wear out my copy of Dark side of the moon.

If I had a gun to my head and had to name the best album Ive ever heard I might have to pick Dark side. It would be a toss up between that and Disraeli Gears.

56 minutes ago, Bradders59 said:

Im old enough to remember being excited about the upcoming release of that album. This was due to having spent much of the previous couple of years trying to wear out my copy of Dark side of the moon.

If I had a gun to my head and had to name the best album Ive ever heard I might have to pick Dark side. It would be a toss up between that and Disraeli Gears.

My go to Floyd tends to be WYWH or Animals, but Dark Side is pretty much perfect from start to finish 

15 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

Been training the new lad at work today. This isn't going to end well.

I was talking to the manager of the MOT station, he'd just let an apprentice go because he just wasn't getting it, that afternoon the lads mum was on the phone, conversation ended with you're a fucking arsehole so I think that's his reference gone :D

1 hour ago, skattrd said:

Hang on, you've only been there 5 mins.

I know! Been great though, now there's two of us pestering the warehouse staff to find stuff for them ?

4 minutes ago, Cavcraft said:

I know! Been great though, now there's two of us pestering the warehouse staff to find stuff for them ?

Along the lines of the newbie tricks. 

A man in his 40s was sent into the shop by a local car dealer we send bits too. he was asked to collect a long wait that had been phoned through earlier.  

He didn't even work for them, he was a customer of theirs!