What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

Is she filling the washer bottle up.

it's as much to do with teenagers having had everything done for them as having no clue about what goes on under the bonnet.

a mate worked with a guy in his fifties who asked him to look at his car because the oil light wouldn't go out , he dipped it and it was full , as in full to the top of the stick , when the light didn't go out he just kept filling it up 

9 hours ago, richardmorris said:

Did you get the cock?

20 hours ago, richardmorris said:

So you paid 51 quids for a desk cock? Or you didn't want it as much?

20 hours ago, richardmorris said:

I’m about to bid on a mondaine desk cock! 

Most offices have a desk cock. 

Like the tyre fitter who came out to me once and said he would have to get an order number from "the swivelly chaired wanker". 

16 hours ago, Andyrew said:

Sadly not that uncommon. The amount of blokes that cant fit wipers to a work van is unreal. 

Think they need to do an evening course in basic man skills, 

My old boss ran transit minibuses and the drivers were always trying to change rear bulbs and screwing them up. Usually a twin element bulb rammed into a single socket (or vice versa, I forget which).

fiathorse02.JPG.4ec008b9dbeb490d0dac2364e6fe4173.JPG

If putting an Abarth badge on a Panda is acceptable (it isn't), then why not FIAT's other in-house tuning arm?

As FIAT-Chrysler are now Citroen-Peugeot (and by extension also therefore Vauxhall), it finally gives me the excuse I've been looking for to put double chevrons on the boot of my Panda. And maybe a Chrysler moustache on its nose. Then perhaps on each wheel: lion, scorpion, griffin and horse. Or that Alfa Romeo worm thing.

3 hours ago, inconsistant said:

Some localised flooding overnight

0247F4B8-69C0-4F68-A5EB-9EE68EDFB6B7.thumb.jpeg.ab7c4be2bbc900c135781c09ced734e4.jpeg

Those drains are forever getting clogged, you can never find a lolly stick when you need one :( 

(does the 924 not have a rear wiper? I thought they had the same boot 'lid' as the 944? )

2 hours ago, gm said:

Those drains are forever getting clogged, you can never find a lolly stick when you need one :( 

(does the 924 not have a rear wiper? I thought they had the same boot 'lid' as the 944? )

Yes, same hatch although the 944, being more butch and exaggerated and 80's has a bigger spoiler. Rear wiper is just out of view. I keep a bamboo skewer tucked in the wiper arm for unblocking the drainage holes, but it pretty much needs doing hourly to be effective.

IMG_0530.thumb.JPG.f45cd95459ed657560e283500b8fdb08.JPG