What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

41 minutes ago, Skut said:

Some cunt/cunts have just broken into the Suzuki whilst I'm at work. 

received_525018878360858.thumb.jpeg.682fe1bc22f7e11f5bde8b1d0a7f4f32.jpeg

Astonishingly they tried and failed to nick the radio which is a worthless old CD player. 

I'd be quite happy to see these cunts splattered under a bus as they run away, expect a crime number if you contact the police which you should do as it goes on the record which affects the policing in the area.

4 minutes ago, Wack said:

I'd be quite happy to see these cunts splattered under a bus as they run away, expect a crime number if you contact the police which you should do as it goes on the record which affects the policing in the area.

They'll probably be dead from overdoses in 5 years knowing Dundee. I suppose i should tell the coppers. Its the same car park Phils Red Y10 got broken into. They never even came round. 

6 hours ago, eddyramrod said:

Barrow Park has Canada Geese on the lake...

1825665416_Tat010.thumb.jpg.a2b481f6fdf679bc9ce06f9b9c6709ef.jpg

These two have been here a couple of years now.  The brown one has some dodgy-looking feathers on his/her wings, not sure if you can see them properly but they stick out at rightangles, more or less in the middle of the wing, both sides; I reckon he/she can't fly.  The white one never strays far from the brown one.  They're always together, and I reckon the white one is on Carer duty.  Such devotion is lovely to see.

Why do they have a Shark cage in Barrow park ??

Accountant finally came up with the end of year stuff today, should have been the end of August but hey ho. Seems that after their jiggery pokers of fiddling the figures ( depreciation and capital expenditures etc), we made exactly the same profit as our own Janet and John cash in and out profits. We now owe HMRC a lot ( more than Facebook does it seems) but we will also get a bonus this month, so I can go Citroen shopping. Or even Aston Martin shopping, but I think I’ll be down to earth.

he was also banging on at us having too much money in the bank and needing to get rid of it to avoid being an investment company, whatever that is. Anyone offer advice for reading material? I had to keep leaving the room to prevent me shouting at him about them causing me so much stress this last year I’ve been ill.

For the past 31 years of my life, I thought Ferguson sings the blues, in bars of 12 or less, because...

Sid James was his biggest influence. 

Having just watched Carry on Camping, it was going over and over in my head, wondering WTF was Sid James to that Decon Blue fella..

A 20 second Google later and I find out he was singing about someone called Homesick James. (!)

0AD08B72-06C2-4C87-9260-F8605E5F3542.thumb.jpeg.b110617d7eb2d5fbcbfd893248034206.jpeg

It would be funny if it wasn’t true!

I run the line and I'm the assistant coach at my sons under 15 footie team Bedlington United. My duties include setting the pitch up before everyone gets here for the kick off at 11am.

We were promoted last year but this season has been a lot tougher. 1st game of the new year today. There's the t5 in the distance behind the club house.

Anyway Howay Purple!c2b630b5557f8423e426950ee8658a41.jpg29658a6d77366aca893731a44f70404f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

22 hours ago, eddyramrod said:

Barrow Park has Canada Geese on the lake...

1825665416_Tat010.thumb.jpg.a2b481f6fdf679bc9ce06f9b9c6709ef.jpg

These two have been here a couple of years now.  The brown one has some dodgy-looking feathers on his/her wings, not sure if you can see them properly but they stick out at rightangles, more or less in the middle of the wing, both sides; I reckon he/she can't fly.  The white one never strays far from the brown one.  They're always together, and I reckon the white one is on Carer duty.  Such devotion is lovely to see.

Sadly that looks like Angel wing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angel_wing

14 hours ago, Roobarb said:

For the past 31 years of my life, I thought Ferguson sings the blues, in bars of 12 or less, because...

Sid James was his biggest influence. 

Having just watched Carry on Camping, it was going over and over in my head, wondering WTF was Sid James to that Decon Blue fella..

A 20 second Google later and I find out he was singing about someone called Homesick James. (!)

0AD08B72-06C2-4C87-9260-F8605E5F3542.thumb.jpeg.b110617d7eb2d5fbcbfd893248034206.jpeg

It would be funny if it wasn’t true!

Top of the pops famously put a picture of the darts player Jocky Wilson behind Dexy’s midnight runners when they had Jackie Wilson says in the charts.

9 hours ago, eddyramrod said:

Huggy's still available to a cash buyer... ;)

Not my account,  the company’s. Not an easy way to convert the latter into mine ! We have enough temptation parked outside the lab as it is.

oh and for those who remember the gaudily painted low-rider I spotted last year. It’s currently in the V&A museum display together with the Hispano suiza which was last year’s top favourite.

https://www.vam.ac.uk/exhibitions/cars

3 hours ago, 95 quid Peugeot said:

Gumtree      megane for sale   can only be Ipswich . ....looks fine from here  mate

Screenshot_20200119-094550_Gumtree.jpg

I was once told to look at gardens, houses, other cars in the background of autotrader ads in order to gauge an the owner's fastidiousness. Someone with a bush that neatly trimmed probably cleans his vents with a toothbrush. 

It's important when you move house that you prioritise your time and money carefully.  That's why bf and I are trying to arrange a viewing of an Old Car that's moderately local to see if it's what he wants.  Well, we've got space outside, might as well fill it.