What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

12 minutes ago, Rovorsche said:

The second round of psycho onions was potentially a mistake but the bothersome snots and sore throat seem to have vanished after onion treatment.

Christmas started at around 5:30, under tens have no ability to sleep in on Christmas morning.

Going to cook breakfast and start an alternative Christmas play list with The Pogues.....

Merry Christmas you lot!

Play list suggestions welcome

Kevin bloody Wilson - Santa Clause You Cunt

31 minutes ago, Rovorsche said:

The second round of psycho onions was potentially a mistake but the bothersome snots and sore throat seem to have vanished after onion treatment.

Christmas started at around 5:30, under tens have no ability to sleep in on Christmas morning.

Going to cook breakfast and start an alternative Christmas play list with The Pogues.....

Merry Christmas you lot!

Play list suggestions welcome

Frank Kelly’s Christmas Countdown usually goes down well. 

On 12/23/2019 at 2:13 PM, sgtberbatov said:

Every time this advert comes on, and I see this one doing the shoulder roll, just brightens up my day. 

shoulder-roll.jpg

For all the advertising schmaltz at Christmas, M&S come in with something different and amusing.

But those clothes! Like like the racks Foster Brothers used to have.

I am happily emitting the worst smells known to the human race, I had a full English followed by a lovely crimbo dinner,In 44 yrs 'I've never produced such a volume and height of stench such as this, it's literally a never ending sulpherous house clearer and I have childish tears running down my face as wife and daughter are upstairs balking and  seeking shelter from this assault on their senses.

I am stupidly proud of this achievement, long live the overcooked sprout !

Happy Christmas all 

7 minutes ago, Wack said:

As I've got older I find my gas emissions have become more toxic , there is something quite rewarding in laying a silent but deadly carpet bomb in a public area and just walking on without showing any signs you've left it behind 

I love dropping one in a lift just as I leave, sound in the knowledge that the next occupants will have selected a high floor and the doors will have closed just as they enjoy my parting gift.

Not today, but got distracted on Monday evening and forgot.

It's been a while since I had reason to take the Lada out for a decent run, but we needed to make a run up to Leicester and given how close it was to Christmas I didn't fancy having to mess around trying to find space to park the van...just chucking a car into the multistorey at Highcross is far less hassle.  Xantia is off the road until I figure out what the heck to do about it in the spring and I really didn't fancy getting dragged up there in the torturously uncomfortable Audi Chris currently has from work.  So let's take the Lada.

I had honestly forgotten how happily that thing will bound along the motorway, keeping up with modern traffic with ease.  Funny car in that it actually feels happier at an indicated 75mph than 60.  Very much confuses other drivers though when a Lada estate goes hurtling past in the outside lane.

It's bloody noisy thanks to the gearing (even with the five speed box 70 is somewhere around 4000rpm I reckon) and utter lack of aerodynamics, but nevertheless it's quite a pleasant way to cover distance.

Better than that bloody £40K Audi anyway...

14 hours ago, Wack said:

As I've got older I find my gas emissions have become more toxic , there is something quite rewarding in laying a silent but deadly carpet bomb in a public area and just walking on without showing any signs you've left it behind 

Farting is fun, and that's all there is to it.

14 hours ago, busmansholiday said:

I love dropping one in a lift just as I leave, sound in the knowledge that the next occupants will have selected a high floor and the doors will have closed just as they enjoy my parting gift.

We used to do that on the early shift ... Drive in . Hold on till the lift .. Get in and drop them .....get out at our floor ...wait for the victim to walk throu the door !