What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

@dollywobbler spoke to me through my cat's arse this morning :shock: It was very surreal to walk in and hear his dulcet tones until I realised he (the cat, not DW) was sitting on my phone, completely hidden by his fat belly, and had managed to hit the play button on a YouTube notification!

31 minutes ago, cobblers said:

I had a wimpy at a bowling alley when I was 9 and that one services on the M1 that had one 14 years ago when I was drunk and had been awake on aeroplanes for 32 hours previous. Both positive experiences.

There's another one in Hornchurch. I'm amazed that these joints somehow grimly hang on. 

On a similar nore, the Burger King in Chester ahs finally closed. How it stayed open as long as it did is a total mystery. The place was an absolute shit hole, c/w ripped benches etc and you'd be lucky if you ever saw anyone in there ever.

2 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

On a similar nore, the Burger King in Chester ahs finally closed. How it stayed open as long as it did is a total mystery. The place was an absolute shit hole....you'd be lucky if you ever saw anyone in there ever.

The same might be said of Aberdeen/Angus Steakhouse restaurants....

3 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

On a similar nore, the Burger King in Chester ahs finally closed. How it stayed open as long as it did is a total mystery. The place was an absolute shit hole, c/w ripped benches etc and you'd be lucky if you ever saw anyone in there ever.

There's a Burger King in Chesterfield, and it's literally just an old Little Chef with a Burger King sign on. All the interior still has little chef seats, carpets and decoration etc. It's rough as arsehole. It's a shame cos I do like a whopper now and again.

image.thumb.png.1b2c4b8b4b8902ed852fdba159e2d7ab.png

Was undecided where to put this , grin or grump, but this ties on with mr wimpy So here it goes.

Is there an internation salad shortage, especially in the lettuce market ?.

Has someone famous written a book on how to make a business profitable by keeping a keen eye on material costs.

Are Cowboys taking over the fast food market.

These and many other theories went round my head at lunchtime today.

I had the misfortune of having no choice but an Old Wild West restaurant  in torino today. My first visit and my last. I give you my plate as it arrived.

20191121_125226.thumb.jpg.cf6d23ab46acd03f6eb7e60937060cd7.jpg

And they say the Mediterranean diet is healthy.

Just why bother. I feel an email to top sheriff is in order.

I am going to write a best seller.

Working title so far.

Feeding the 5000 on one lettuce, your profits will go sky high.

Or

Green on the plate gives healthy image and healthy profits, all it takes is a postage stamp sized portion.

The chips were shit also.

Just a quick Wimpy revisited if you don't mind.

Here in Nottingham we lost ours in January due to shopping centre redevelopment

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-46760299

Parents used to regularly take me to the one in St Albans - tried fruitlessly to find a 1970s/80s photo of it with associated chod, but no dice thus far.

Anyway, Brown Derby....say no more

derby.jpg.8b4cfc00f4e7e9d7feb8c202b11bb715.jpg

13 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

the one on the a55 is a shithole also - so is the maccys at abergele

18 hours ago, cobblers said:

There's a Burger King in Chesterfield, and it's literally just an old Little Chef with a Burger King sign on. All the interior still has little chef seats, carpets and decoration etc. It's rough as arsehole. It's a shame cos I do like a whopper now and again.

image.thumb.png.1b2c4b8b4b8902ed852fdba159e2d7ab.png

Make sure to use the app , a whopper meal is regularly £3.99