What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

6 minutes ago, twosmoke300 said:

Off to look at a 45k Fiat Cinquecento later today. £250 and looks bloody minty and lovely MOT history - genuinely excited.

That’s got to be one of those cars where finding a minty fresh one is rare - cheap small car that would’ve been worked hard all it’s life usually. 

10 hours ago, snagglepuss said:

Disappointed by Bob Mould, cast, lighting seeds and Babybird.

With the exception of Bob Mould, those were all pretty disappointing back in the 90s weren't they? ;)

I assume Clint is too busy making millions doing Hollywood film scores to bother singing classics like Beaver Patrol and Not now James, we're busy anymore? What about Richard March? 

1 hour ago, HillmanImp said:

With the exception of Bob Mould, those were all pretty disappointing back in the 90s weren't they? ;)

I assume Clint is too busy making millions doing Hollywood film scores to bother singing classics like Beaver Patrol and Not now James, we're busy anymore? What about Richard March? 

Probably - nostalgia aint what it used to be ... 

3 hours ago, Wack said:

Just in time for Christmas too

I think the expression is bat shit crazy

Screenshot_20191119-134105_Facebook.jpg

I generally have a Black Christmas, not a huge fan of the forced jollity, so whilst I put up a tree it is black, with blackbirds and crows in it for decorations. I have a Christmas hat which usually goes on the least annoyed dog, or the skeleton, or the bear. (It looked stupid on the shark)

4 hours ago, paulplom said:

Surely the whole point taking a dog out is to exercise it?

It is, or it should be. It's so she can take him in shops with her as she doesn't like leaving him at home by himself. 

1 hour ago, xtriple said:

I'm contemplating getting one for Phoebe! She can't walk far anymore and so misses out. But I couldn't push one further than she can walk so it would be an excercise in utter futility!

Get a small cart for you and Phoebe and use Chester to pull it.

6 hours ago, paulplom said:

Surely the whole point taking a dog out is to exercise it?

Reminds me of that episode of All creatures Great and Small where the rich lady with the fat dog was told to walk it more and they came round to check up on it and the butler was walking it round the grounds by carrying it on a cushion.