What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

Just got the V5C though for the Maestro diesel I bought a while back. It didn't come with a V5C so I had to apply for one. Somehow I'm astounded that its all worked out ok for once!

The other strange/good thing is the V5C only has 1 previous owner, when it should show 3ish.. Peculiar but I guess less previous owners is good.

Oh, and it's MOT'd till January, which I didn't know about either. Yay!

The Mrs has popped out. I'm sat on the sofa, beer in one hand, PPC mag on lap. I've got speakers on my Ipod playing an awesome early 90s Old Skool Hardcore/House mix I ramdomly found. Oh and the smell from the kitchen suggests my Burritos nearly done

happy days :D

There is clearly someone local to me with a fairly eclectic car collection, because there is constantly interesting cars coming out of Kings Street. Today, I saw one of these!

1999.06.30_Falcon_AU_ute.jpg?OpenElement

Who on earth is this person! I once saw a Ford Consul esque 'Ute' driving around as well, more than once. It makes me happy knowing theres someone like this near me.

My lad is doing exceptionally well at work and college. He's done a clutch on a Toyota pick-up virtually single handed and is a very quick learner. He's also just got his provisional through and has his first lesson on Saturday. How I'm going to laugh when he has to get up early to pick his mum up from work :lol:

Congrats Lord Sterling, pleased you're mobile at last! Rovers next on the list?

My grin? Classic insurance. 25, second car, imported eunos. Confused and the like couldn't beat £1500, and in fact it was cheaper to insure my other half, who's just had her second driving lesson.. The N16 is nearly £600 in this postcode.

FJ came in at £275, including breakdown. Can't wait to pick it up now :D

I always dread having to ring them as they take an age to answer the phone.

Ah, I don't really mind that too much. I used to do their IT support, so I know a little about the systems they use, and they aren't quick..

Only one more day left at work. Except i then have to think about a job back in the UK, but that's a worry for a dew weeks later...........

What happens if you count the votes wrong and Banks get the Auckland mayoralty. You might be wise to be out of the country soon :)

See you on Sunday 8)

My dog seems to be going through a phase of good behaviour... it can't last and it is making me nervous... but I've decided to sit back and enjoy it.

I'll probably be posting in the grumps thread when I find whatever secret destruction has been going on.

He's probabably curled off a smelly one somewhere in your house.......

As usual in the traffic there was a pedal cyclist weaving through the cars to be a bit quicker to work - and possibly be smug about it. Weaving between that car and van was not a good move - that towrope had him off a treat. NOT SO SMUG NOW ARE YOU :D Enjoy the gravel rash :evil:

Two happy hits for today!

1. Got the 635 tested, so it will be taking over daily duties from the Celica (£400 anyone?)

2. Last day at work today, before I start on the bank next week (nursing assistant on psychiatric units). Hope I get some shifts through!