What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

Some plank on a motorbike on the M40 yesterday. I get "filtering" but going from lane 3 to 1 to 2 to 1 to 3 etc and squeezing between cars at well over 70mph ain't filtering, it's riding like a prick.

He spotted the marked police X5 well in advance so packed it in and started riding sensibly. The occupants of the marked police X5 however spotted his postage-stamp sized black and silver plate, and immediately gave it a bit of a blue tinge with their lights. I don't doubt he got away with his stupid riding as they're unlikely to have seen that, but it still made me smile as they invited him to join them in their car.

While being dragged around various pound shops I noticed the large amount of halloween shite on offer - costumes, fale teeth etc.

The irony was not lost on me that they type of person acgually  purchasing such tat did'nt actually need costumes or bad teeth.

13 minutes ago, Bren said:

While being dragged around various pound shops I noticed the large amount of halloween shite on offer - costumes, fale teeth etc.

The irony was not lost on me that they type of person acgually  purchasing such tat did'nt actually need costumes or bad teeth.

I scare the children from the door with my teeth on a bi weekly basis the rest of the year! 

On 9/7/2019 at 4:23 PM, beko1987 said:

I scare the children from the door with my teeth on a bi weekly basis the rest of the year! 

Am I hallucinating or did I see you on some weird ITV game show? I only caught the last few seconds as I'd switched over for some other programme.