What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

Car insurance

I finally got round to cancelling the insurance on the Mazda. It took all of 3 minutes to cancel and arrange a refund of the unused portion. The ins. co. used caller id to identify me and had my details ready as soon as I was connected to the call centre approx 45 seconds after I dialled. That is what not having compulsory insurance is all about, your custom is appreciated and service levels are high as they need your business. Getting insurance for whatever is bought next will be just as easy.

2 hours ago, Joey spud said:

A mate went out to a warning light concern earlier.

He opened the bonnet and caught the culprit red handed.

IMG-20190723-WA0001.thumb.jpg.5f1211d677467b9d955bbf79369e5238.jpg

Naughty Mr Fox had chewed the boost pressure sensor wiring and then went out for a drive.

I've never cornered a fox, but i'm guessing in that situation they're pretty damn pissed off.

35 minutes ago, shedenvy said:

I've never cornered a fox, but i'm guessing in that situation they're pretty damn pissed off.

I once walked into a wood and a fox was sat about 10m from me , I looked at it and it looked at me for about 30 seconds neither of us moving 

Until my big dozy dog came bounding in and it took off 

They say dogs are a high percentage of wolf but none of mine have every been anything other than stupid , some hunter , didn't even see the fox 

the old git is finally shopping for cars

shes been shown new pandas (too small) bollox (had the previous shape and that was ok - the new shape is bigger)

sanderos (too big - had civic previous so bollox)

c1 aygo etc (too small)

what is she finally looking like buying after i talked to her for a bit

108 :D hahahahahahaha - she said they went into toyota to look at (aygo presumably) and got completely jumped on by the sales twat - they gtfo quick

went to pug apparently and didnt get mithered and person only said hello when they went to ask questions

and in red - shed been shown another one previous in red and said dont like that WTF???

3 pot ftw - she showed me the inside and its got one of them tablet things on the dash - oh fuck :D

she also said there were two one with low miles and one that was year younger and done 'lots of miles'

the low one was 16 plate 8k 

the high miler 17 plate 16k lmfao (i facepalmed :) )

Last night Mrs BMH sent me up the street with a couple of quid for some veg (squash) being grown / and sold by a neighbour.

Chatting with them they asked which was our house (we are on a main road so it's sometimes difficult to know who's who) so I pointed.

Ah, the house with all the cars in the drive!!!

5 hours ago, Joey spud said:

Yes he was a bit pissed off doubly so as it had just been for a ride down the A2 and was now in Gravesend.

The Fox rescue gang nipped up from Tunbridge Wells and got him out with the aid of a blanket.

That's the best thing I've read on this thread in while. I hope he lives a long, peaceful life out in the wild.

24 minutes ago, Cavcraft said:

That's the best thing I've read on this thread in while. I hope he lives a long, peaceful life out in the wild.

More likely to spend his life raiding bins and being the UK equivalent of a raccoon now he's developed a taste for wiring harnesses.