What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

I never see famous people , in my 58 years I've seen 2 , bizarrely both at sandbach services 

1n the 90s I saw Mollie Sugden ( not her pussy though)

And this evening Christopher Dean , I almost said hi to him until I realised I didn't actually know him , just his face

He's 2 years older than me but looks 15 years younger , a perfect example of what you can look like if you eat healthily and exercise V if you don't 

A grin from the weekend. I was at a small show in Rushden, mostly local cars until these guys showed up. They'd driven three V12 Jags from southern Germany to the Scottish borders for the national rally and then spent a couple of weeks touring the UK! I'm sure the GGG would applaud their efforts to improve The Climate but I wouldn't want to be paying their fuel bill.

IMG_1042.thumb.jpg.539857e0ca983ce4737cfba4a5344066.jpg

The one on the right is an Avon Stevens Double Six convertible, not something I knew existed.

Just scrolling through Facebook and this pops up.

1984 Vauxhall Astra 1300 S. One owner from new. It’s at the same yard we rescued the Mazda 929 from last year. This one is okay to be recommissioned again, I’d assume the V5 is available if that’s the case. I’m going to look at it on Saturday and I will report back if anyone is interested in taking it on? There has been a bit of interest in it already on Facebook so it’s anyone’s for the taking.

CD497C08-7E82-42D2-BAA8-90808565C130.jpeg

621D1887-07B6-4D06-93E5-6EB9D9CB78E1.jpeg

Just now, wuvvum said:

Fuck me, a brown Mk1 Astra on local plates.  This is yet another of those times when I wish I wasn't skint.  (I'm going to hazard a guess it won't be cheap...)

I’ve no idea on the price to be honest, you know as much as I do at the moment!

It does look quite sexual though, doesn’t it....

The Mazda Lantis of many years has departed stuno towers for fresh roads.

I am now almost carless and will remain so for a while until sufficient funds happen. Only a 2003 Suzuki Swift  remains.

10 hours ago, greengartside said:

Just scrolling through Facebook and this pops up.

1984 Vauxhall Astra 1300 S. One owner from new. It’s at the same yard we rescued the Mazda 929 from last year. This one is okay to be recommissioned again, I’d assume the V5 is available if that’s the case. I’m going to look at it on Saturday and I will report back if anyone is interested in taking it on? There has been a bit of interest in it already on Facebook so it’s anyone’s for the taking.

CD497C08-7E82-42D2-BAA8-90808565C130.jpeg

621D1887-07B6-4D06-93E5-6EB9D9CB78E1.jpeg

Theres a similar one spotted sporadically near me,only it's a 1.6 diesel for super-shiteness...

Whilst queuing up for Download at the weekend, I got chatting to the bloke next to me and at some point whilst discussing a popular beat combo, I happened to mention that I thought the singer was a complete wank-puffin. This was obviously a very early use of a cyber insult being used in the real world as chap spat a considerable quantity of his beer all over me and began choking!.

Only on here can be going down to one car be described as 

12 hours ago, STUNO said:

I am now almost carless and will remain so for a while until sufficient funds happen. Only a 2003 Suzuki Swift  remains.

14 hours ago, STUNO said:

The Mazda Lantis of many years has departed stuno towers for fresh roads.

I'll give you 500 not to buy what you said you were gonna buy :D

35 minutes ago, Kiltox said:

Someone at work has outdone my X5 spectacularly - a 550i in metallic gold in SE spec. Holy fuck. 

Need to get a photo and see what interior it has if I see it again!

I'm largely unimpressed with tarting up cars but was fairly taken with this one - Blondie is hard work but still.