What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

Currently browsing autoshite on tapatalk while chilling poolside at Butlins Skegness. Haven't seen the kids for half an hour either. This after a large and lovely carvery at a boozer down the road. Followed by about 8 pints of hobgoblin at this tent this evening. Downside, back home tomorrow.b4d24fb74eb5593d8e61feee7fc35f5b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

That's one of the things I dislike about public swimming pools - there are always fat people with no shirts on.

Told the bird to put a sock in it on social media. She was complaining about whatever they normally whinge about. If she doesn't like that she can piss off to her gambling addict mothers minus the kids.

Oh the irony, moaning on social media about moaning on social media

Just picked up my hire car. €10 a day, all in, thats fully insured for ANY driver over 25 years old, with 24 hour breakdown, and the odd scratch won't be charged for. Maximum it will cost is €250 if I total it.

Had a good check around-tyres and brakes all good, body good, clean and unworn interior, even has spare bulb pack, first aid kit, spray polish and dusters, and has half a tank of diesel.

Very happy with it, because it's a bit shite:

post-19526-0-04408200-1556548347_thumb.jpg

Better because the front lower bumper trim is held on with zip ties and duct tape, and an assortment of odd wheel trims.

Just picked up my hire car. €10 a day, all in, thats fully insured for ANY driver over 25 years old, with 24 hour breakdown, and the odd scratch won't be charged for. Maximum it will cost is €250 if I total it.

Had a good check around-tyres and brakes all good, body good, clean and unworn interior, even has spare bulb pack, first aid kit, spray polish and dusters, and has half a tank of diesel.

20190429_155230.jpg

Better because the front lower bumper trim is held on with zip ties and duct tape, and an assortment of odd wheel trims.

The fastest car in the World.

attachicon.gif20190429_155230.jpg

I'd offer them a few extra €uros and export it home.

First day at my new work today. Went very well, even if mostly admin and setup. A lot to take in and learn over the next few weeks too.

Also really not sure the fridge freezer full of free & unlimited food, drink* and ice creams is going to be a good thing for me though...

* Yes alcoholic drinks are in there too if you wished to crack open a beer

First day at my new work today. Went very well, even if mostly admin and setup. A lot to take in and learn over the next few weeks too.

Also really not sure the fridge freezer full of free & unlimited food, drink* and ice creams is going to be a good thing for me though...

* Yes alcoholic drinks are in there too if you wished to crack open a beer

I'd need to cycle to work, both to discourage the tendency to eat myself spherical and to work off some of the intake.

Yeah, I've visited a few "cool" businesses with fridges full of free food and drink, including beer on some days of the week. Makes me sad that my employer's version is a WHSmith on site that charges typical WHSmith prices.

There was some debating in my team at lunch about when it is acceptable to drink the alcohol in there. The consensus was probably that its OK in the evening or if a C-level opens one sooner.

I'd need to cycle to work, both to discourage the tendency to eat myself spherical and to work off some of the intake.

After a month of not cycling, I am already not in the best of shapes. I need to get back on it asap! Hopefully the swag I've been given will still be fitting me in a couple of weeks. I have a bad relationship with food as it is - especially sugary stuff.

I wonder if they tell the PMI provider that they're fattening us up? Or perhaps they will try IPO'ing before it becomes a problem. :D

There was some debating in my team at lunch about when it is acceptable to drink the alcohol in there. The consensus was probably that its OK in the evening or if a C-level opens one sooner.

Maybe it's a trap, and like a hotel minibar if you move the beer it flags up on your annual review?

Mind you, a girl I work with... the place she came from had beer fridges in the office, and Friday 3PM was drinks o'clock. Down tools, have a few beers.