What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

I vote labour for a reason.

Because voting for the alternative woukd be impossible.

Because the alternative went to Eton, Cambridge and view 80% of the population as scum. Whilst wishing to be wealthy myself. I'd like the wealth of the top 5% shared with the bottom 50%.

Sorry politiks my bad.

I just struggle a bit with the concept that there's good hate and bad hate. I think it's always been a real vote killer for the left.

It's a bit like the relentless radical third wave message that all men are bastards and potential rapists, any credibility of the campaign is lost in the hate.

It's a case of criticising the tactics of your opponent whilst adopting the very same.

Renowned internet trolls calls for civility in politics. Get lost. No one should compromise or be friends with these destructive, entitled arseholes who are ruining people's lives.

The people who disengenuously call for moderation and civility, and make false equivalences are never going to vote left wing anyway.

Fuck 'em.

Renowned internet trolls calls for civility in politics. Get lost. No one should compromise or be friends with these destructive, entitled arseholes who are ruining people's lives.

The people who disengenuously call for moderation and civility, and make false equivalences are never going to vote left wing anyway.

Fuck 'em.

This hearts and minds approach is really winning me over.

I was in the middle lane going right, BMW next to me going right. After we turn right he nearly rips my Cactus in half. I bib him and flip the cunt off. He slams on and gets out.

"Learn to drive etc, you can't use that lane"

I explain he need to look at the fucking sign and I wanted to get our and show him, but at that point he would have lamped me. I was going into the second car park behind him, he then booted it and went to the he first car park.

post-8806-0-90732700-1555153030_thumb.jpeg

post-8806-0-24669100-1555153185_thumb.jpeg

I have been through mine and sadly had nothing.

Until I remembered I had two mortgages with the Halifax in the 90’s which I thought might have had PPI on them. Anyway this morning I got a form from Bank of Scotland re my complaint about the PPI on my loan and could I fill in and return the form please?

Fingers crossed. Problem is one of them was a joint one with an ex so it may mean having to make contact with her for signatures, etc. Mrs P won’t be pleased! Although if I get megabucks offered I think she could live with half of Something we weren’t expecting.

All I need to do now is prove to Ford I did buy a car from them in March 2000 with PPI on the loan. Problem is I don’t exist, and neither does the car although I now have some proof from my Bank I was paying £170 a month for three years to Ford Credit UK so let’s see them respond to that....

About this PPI we were talking about a few weeks ago...

I've just got 35 years worth of business bank statements ( and Flexiloan statements) from my accountant,  and there is quite a lot of" loan protection insurance" next to each monthly repayment debit .Can  I assume this is the  PPI ?  

Like in the debit column , Loan repayment  £160  no.  123456 ,   then the next debit is ,Loan protection £13.40  no.123456... And how many years can I go back ? Can I retire   buy a Jaguar car,  do you think , if it's PPI? :?  It goes right back to the 80's...

anyway....

Back to the Woolarding topic, I was wondering how many shiters would be featured.

WW must have been a bus-shiter, I wonder if he likes a screaming O.510 as much as I do.

attachicon.gifwoolard.jpg

Why does the bus have a tiny striped walking stick?

Went to a small, local autojumble this morning. As I'd expected, very little there but worth going as I got these:

post-79-0-00653300-1555185898_thumb.jpg

Lonsdale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He had quite a few other Mitsubishi and Hyundai plates, also Mahindra which presumably they tried selling at some point, but I was trying to limit my spending. Might pop along again next month and will get more if he's in attendance.

Bit of a bonus that they came from Denver Autos, run by Skid Parish whose main interest was American stuff.

Also, inviting viewing area when I took the Sunny for an MoT this morning:

post-79-0-59778300-1555186664_thumb.jpg

Get in touch with the bank directly

Easy enough to put a query in with them online with just an account number,or loan agreement number

See what imfo they come back with and take it from there

There is a claim cut off ppint coming this year but once you start the process it's irrelevant

It’s a good thing you have the statements, I tried to reclaim the ppi I had on a mortgage. RBS told me they don’t keep records longer than six years, the ombudsman is happy with this. I’m trying a company someone on here recommended now to see if they have any luck.

I put the pollen filter thats been lying about my garage on ebay earlier to get it shifted, its an Alco CF0280 pollen filter for a Kia Clarus. I bought it to fit a Kia Rio, which it didn't, but since it only cost me a few quid, and I;d waited about 8 months from buying it to fitting it I didn't kick up a fuss.

Googling HowManyLeft (as I had no idea what a Kia Clarus is) it turns out there are about 11 left on the road in the UK.

I suspect this may take a while to sell!

As an aside, they could be spec'd with a 2.0 KV6 engine, and while the styling isn't that appealing, they at least look different. The Wikipedia article on them suggests they may have only sold about 800 of them ever, or that might just be in Australia. Its a bit unclear. They seem to be prime autoshite though.

The ZT is back home again after it's year away. Extremely happy to have it back TBH. A quick clean and inspection revealed a few jobs to do before submitting it for another MOT (expired early March) but hopefully I will have everything sorted soon. (A good underside wire brushing, a bit of welding possibly and deploying a large tin of Dynax UB being a high priority.) Leaky rim resulted in a soft tyre after two days, took the offending wheel to Kwik Fit who sorted it for a tenner.

Welcome home!

post-5532-0-33243600-1555321569_thumb.png

The ZT was nicknamed 'Warrior' a couple of years ago after it came to me. (2016) It had survived a few battles and lived on with the scars. Was a Cat D write off, repaired then put back on the road before my time. Suffered various water leaks, broken rear suspension, utterly neglected brakes, blew out a spark plug and became a bit of an all round banger. Survived all that, was repaired by me (2017) and given a new lease of life with money and time spent. Timing belts, water pump et al replaced, interior smartened up, paintwork revived and a Revotec cooling fan fitted. New brake discs alround and £400 worth of tyres fitted. Various bits of interior trim replaced as tatty or plain broken, replaced rear suspension arms and springs, exhaust system and various other trim parts.

Now the Warrior has returned. No MOT, a bit grubby, some welding needed plus another good fettling. It will live on of course. Not much love out there for these cars it seems, a shame. So many of them seem to just get neglected and run into the ground. Not this one though! It's back home. I love it.post-5532-0-05671300-1555331554_thumb.png

Climate change wankers blocking up central London and the bridges today.

If anyone needed Police, Fire or Ambulance today, they were fucked thanks to these virtue signalling, middle class cocksuckers.

So, why the grin? I watched a pair of them try to obstruct a scaffolding lorry at the Waterloo roundabout. Scaffold crew disembarked their vehicle and delivered a sadly brief, but well aimed and administered kicking.

By the time the law walked from the centre of the bridge to the scene, the truck was gone.

It's lovely seeing young, fit lads keeping the old skills and traditions alive.