What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

I have just had an enormous poo.

I cant tell you how light and fluffy I now feel - I shall be trying the pole dancing pole tonight at Popworld to wow the seven ladies I am off on a night out with.

This is the joy of being a male nurse - Im surrounded by mostly quite fit young ladies on a night out in town

The downside is people think Im their dad.

I cant tell you how light and fluffy I now feel - I shall be trying the pole dancing pole tonight at Popworld to wow the seven ladies I am off on a night out with.

This is the joy of being a male nurse - Im surrounded by mostly quite fit young ladies on a night out in town

Stuff the people , it's what the mostly quite fit young ladies think that matters

Is it true what they say about nurses?

Pulled the Princess out of an 8 month hibernation to get it back on the road, it started off its own battery first time and brakes etc were all good. Gave it a quick check for mot and found the brake lights didnt work, 2 hrs later because some sadist fitted the brake light switch where my fat fingers didnt want to go the problem was fixed.

I wasnt annoyed at this though because I found my favorite pair of sunglasses under the seat whilst fixing it which have been missing for over a year.

Passed itsmot today so once i fit a new rad fan switch its time for some proper wafting again.

I will mod the new rad switch to power the fans via a relay as this is not the first time this switch has failed.

Just been in a toy shop.

They've got the "Hipster selling £9 cups of coffee out of the side of a shit van that goes everywhere on a trailer so why even use a van" playset.

3fbcacc7e7393971d5517b47ab9cbb54.jpg

The the "Billy's new car he bought off Facebook Marketplace is being delivered" set too

f0999e8064bb76960e4536dc7cdb79c8.jpg

Lovely sunny and warmish day today here and the Rover 75 was looking at me with sad eyes. It has been parked up (stored on next doors drive) since last August and never used. Decided the old girl would benefit from a run so re fitted the battery and turned the key. Fired up instantly. The lovely V6 burble was too much to resist....

Must check the tyre pressures, put some fresh fuel in etc...

Result. An hour long hoon after visiting the petrol station for air and pez. Once the brakes discs had cleared the surface rust and a few sharp stops all was good.

The car appeared to feel like a pony that had been in the stables for the winter then released into the field in the springtime. Some speed limits were, I am ashamed to say, exceeded slightly. All felt well with the world.

All in all a happy morning. The Rover is going to be put into service again for the next six months.

Grin.

attachicon.gifIMG_20190405_214236.jpg

1920's ball bearings! Is petrol or tardis the right thing to soak them in or should I get something else?

Tardis usually brings them up a treat after a weekend but if there's anything better?

white spirit , diesel, petrol , gunk , jizer all good (careful with the flammable vapours) . Scrub it with a toothbrush then final blast off with wd 04 . Then lube up with something suitable for its application. Have fun .

white spirit , diesel, petrol , gunk , jizer all good (careful with the flammable vapours) . Scrub it with a toothbrush then final blast off with wd 04 . Then lube up with something suitable for its application. Have fun .

Marvellous, thanks! Yep, got a fancy tube of skf bearing grease ready to go! Will finish off the peanut butter on some crumpets later and wash the tub up

The the "Billy's new car he bought off Facebook Marketplace is being delivered" set too

Delivered? That's a Hiab crane on that truck. Being it's a Vauxhall, I'd say it's more likely it's off to the bailer.

Size matters!

Called to see a friend and could not resist!

attachicon.gifIMG_35421.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_35431.JPG

Looks like it could almost fit on the pickup bed? Actually something I was pondering when I was last in the US - whether European small cars were small enough to.

Delivered? That's a Hiab crane on that truck. Being it's a Vauxhall, I'd say it's more likely it's off to the bailer.

Looks like it could almost fit on the pickup bed? Actually something I was pondering when I was last in the US - whether European small cars were small enough to.

If you leave the tailgate down an original Mini will fit in the back and only just overload the truck's weight rating.

You'd have trouble getting out. The problem isn't the width of the bed, but the width between the wheel tubs.

Phil