What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

Spent this morning up sprucing up the interior of my Almera. I've been carrying a randon piece of plastic in the boot not knowing what it was for.

When I was vacuuming the rear footwell I had a Eureka! moment. Turns out it was a cap for the front passenger seat rail. Never knew such a thing existed. I think it was perhaps accidentally kicked off by one of my rear seat passengers. B)

I had previously replaced just one of the rear number plate light bulbs with a new LED one in prep for the last MOT. I was too lazy to replace the other one but I have now rectified the situation. At least it'll look less odd to motorists following me in the dark now. :mrgreen:

one thing I would do, is stick a contact me/contact details sheet on it in a couple locations

thats worked well in the past for collectors wanting to save rare streetlights

(bonus points if you have a Key to open the door in the column and can stick a note in there too :mrgreen: )

Today while enjoying an espresso outside Greggs I watched as a bloke had to keep walking back to his (Vauxhall) van to try to stop the alarm going off as soon as he walked away. In the end I offered to keep an eye on the van so he didn't need to lock it. He was convinced his wife had fitted a pasty alarm to the van so that it would go off if he tried to go in Greggs.

Lacewings!  That's what those fucking things are called.  There was one buzzing around in my car the other day and I couldn't for the life of me remember the name for them.

I think cars are spawning grounds/regeneration centres/save points in their games of life for Lacewings, I rarely see them anywhere else.

Whilst filling up the wheely bin earlier I spied an unusual roof rack through some trellis in the adjacent parking area. Turns out it adorns a Volvo Amazon estate, very nice and absolutely on my want list. However, even better tucked away from passing eyes on the roadside in re-sale re-sale grey was a... Lancia Y10. In the bay for the person who lives 3 doors down. It's an LHD one, but I think I may have to leave a little note to say 'Hi' and send them this way.... unless they're already here of course!

3 Lols in half an hour

Gunther does a good bagel

Can't get away from them lol

Lady in Gunther's behind me said you're not local are you - neither was she - from Kent :lol:

There's also a British import shop across the street gonna go and have a look

Going to Chatham to look for.motorcycle parts and look at the lighthouse

post-4817-0-99431800-1553264237_thumb.jpg

post-4817-0-82038400-1553264269_thumb.jpg