What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

It's usually £60 off a minimum of £100 order or something, which you then forget to cancel. I think richardmorris is a member of such a scheme so he might have more info

Someone called? I had a naked delivery today which also included another pack of £80 vouchers. I’m happy to post them out for free if anyone wants one. Use by end 2020.

They’re off a minimum case price of £120 and delivery is free over £80. There’s no further commitment but they will sign you up to the monthly “angel” club. This is a fixed price each month which you have in your account to spend on wine. You can save it up for sox months or so as I do and then get a case with the money or buy more cases and use a card to make up the difference.

They also have “marketplace deals” which are basically a cheap pre-order offer for say ( the last one I did ) six bottles of California Pinot noir for £60 instead of £120.

They’re now owned by majestic so you can collect for free.

The wine is generally better, but more expensive than basic supermarket. Their sales are very good though and often half price. They support up and coming wine makers and also a school meal project in South Africa which I subscribe to. ( £20ish a year funds a hot meal for a pupil- for a year.)

post-8687-0-45240600-1552505597_thumb.jpeg

ZX will be much quieter than an auto 1.0 K11.

And DAB+ might be OK quality, but it's not lossless, and the point of it is to get content you couldn't otherwise have.

Having said that, I've been listening to R6 all this month on 4g and having no issues at all

My bro is in Iceland and sent me this as it’s his rental.

c0a0f32336b2e9205fcbf9b83b173c1c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A friend of mine went last year, apparently a lot of the roads inland are restricted to 4x4 only, so Dusters are very common, and make up most of the hire cars there

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

My bro is in Iceland and sent me this as it’s his rental.

c0a0f32336b2e9205fcbf9b83b173c1c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I honeymooned in Iceland (2016) we had a Vitara, most of the hire cars were if you said you were sightseeing. We were also given snow chains as for some roads, particularly around the Reykjanes and Borganes regions it was and probably still is mandatory to carry them on some of the mountainous roads.

post-24583-0-71161800-1552668007_thumb.jpg

I R car parking well.

I really recommend a week or so out there, it's stunning.

Aldi have their litre tins of metal paint in again. Wonderful stuff this, managed to get a tin today at last for £4.99. I shouldn’t be this happy over the purchase of some metal paint.

Imagine if they sold a waxoyl like product

Toledo progres...... spending a day on each panel stripping it down to bare metal if needed. Rear passenger door done, boot lid done, O/S sill done and tomorrow will see the O/S front wing sorted once I unbolt the front bumper.

Each panel is being rust killed and dusted over with red oxide until the weather improves. Hoping that some will just need a quick sanding to just key the surface for paint.

Making progress at last, that is the grin :)

When I honeymooned in Iceland (2016) we had a Vitara, most of the hire cars were if you said you were sightseeing. We were also given snow chains as for some roads, particularly around the Reykjanes and Borganes regions it was and probably still is mandatory to carry them on some of the mountainous roads.

attachicon.gifme & vitara.jpg

I R car parking well.

I really recommend a week or so out there, it's stunning.

I have been to Iceland a few times and love the Reykjanes peninsular, it is a great area to explore. On one occasion we had an ‘interesting’ bus driver who tried to get up an ice covered dirt track near the frozen lake with a run up. We got three quarters of the way up before stopping and gently sliding the whole way back down (about 200yds). It was an entertaining couple of minutes.