What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

it is absolutely packed with top-level "professional" birds in low-cut tops. Think I'll tax the Stanza and see if they fancy a bit of car-sharing.

Congrats, Hirst. Stanza, brown tie and The Great Smell Of Brut – you’ll be beating them off with a shitty stick

Crikey - after a successful interview, I have been offered an 8-month secondment Not bad considering I turned up wearing a brown stripey tie.

Congratulations, but hardly surprising. A brown stripey tie has always been considered the hallmark of the industrious and reliable professional.....

....... provided of course that something else is also worn at the same time

Been watching it on the news and they've released some still photos of the rozzers in action......is it me or does the picture of the copper with the tazer making an overtly aggressive face look like a bit of a tit....?

Yeah, absolute latest from auntie on the moat case says this

2222 BST: The BBC's Fiona Trott says former footballer Paul Gascoigne appeared a short while ago at the police cordon. She says he posed for some pictures with children before driving off.

Gazza has had his PC confiscated, and is unavailable for comment....

MongCop is aiming his taser across a field(!), the guy on the right of shot is too high, and the bloke standing up (whose face you can't see in this pic) isn't looking down his sights. Good drills.