What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

Managed to spend $1300 on shit for the florida house without the missus finding out until we arrived today. She took it rather well as it will improve the place, and make guests visits better. Still need to spend $3000 on fuckin beds though!

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Having spent the week being out bid by retards on eBay whilst trying to buy a cheap old laptop to run Peugeot planet (after my 15 year old dell bit the dust) a guy at work told me he had one, £30, jobbed.

Sent from my phone. which obviously isn't an Apple one, I'd have said.

I can no longer ride a bike which I miss a lot. I may have been to view a trike this afternoon being sold by a friend. A gentleman's agreement has been struck were he is letting it have a few more days for sale but has had a lot of time wasters and then I get it on a reduced price if it doesn't sell. I'm happy with that.

No,started life as a Reliant but many moons ago probably before I was born it was de bodied,front seat and rear bench fitted and painted Matt black. It's a complete reliant chassis with engine and running gear with no mods to chassis. Steering wheel change for bars and a luggage box behind rear bench. Has seatbelts fitted and is on the points system with covering letter from dvla to say what it is and re registered but due to points system keeps its old reg. Still running reliant engine,box and rear axle in the same position as it would be if it had a fully enclosed body. And it's a lot cheaper to buy and insure than a bodied reliant.

May need the box removed and seats relocated but yes, pretty much! At least it's properly registered unlike a lot of trikes with a beetle range,kwak front end and a reliant reg number. Also I'm not as concerned about falling off as I would be on a bike

If it doesn't sell or he gets messed about in next few days it's mine. That is due to me saying I'd like him to let it run on the bay first for a chance to get more for it than I can offer. But if it's meant to be I'll have it. If not I'll keep looking. Make more of an impact showing up on that then my Octavia or avensis!