What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

Somebody on AS suggested Ublock Origin.

I tried it and it's really good, better than I would have thought possible, even Youtube is watchable now! I would thank whoever it was, but I can't remember which thread it was in.

Thank you anyway!

That was Ghosty in response to a grumble of mine, iirc.

Max, you da man!

Sent from my BV6000 using Tapatalk

Good deed done today. This afternoon at the Tesco check out I was behind an old lady in the queue. Her bill came to £56.83 but when she counted out all of her change and she only had just under £10 I thought she was probably someone’s Nan and I’d like to think someone would have helped my Nan out when she was alive. She didn’t want me to help her but I insisted, and in no time at all we had all her shopping back on the shelves.

I've not seen Baby Driver, but I don't want to now, knowing it doesn't feature Noel Fielding and a scabby old Granada.

Nah, baby driver is definitely worth a watch. Although I've not watched it since Mr Spaceys wrongdoings became apparent. Which may add a whole new level to it.

Try it, it's worth the risk

Good deed done today. This afternoon at the Tesco check out I was behind an old lady in the queue. Her bill came to £56.83 but when she counted out all of her change and she only had just under £10 I thought she was probably someone’s Nan and I’d like to think someone would have helped my Nan out when she was alive. She didn’t want me to help her but I insisted, and in no time at all we had all her shopping back on the shelves.

Brilliant, I've stolen that for FB.

No idea why but i have just had a copy of Route One Coach & Bus magazine delivered at work. Looks class.

I now want a 2013 VDL Futura 2 or a 2016 Volvo b11r Sunsundegui they look brilliant. Might have to settle for a Daf sb4000 Temsa Safari as thats only* 64k :shock:

They're not cheap, are they! Think list on a brand new Futura 2 in boggo trim (12.9m, 365bhp DAF mill, 57 seats) is about £275k just now.

We've got three Temsas just now - two 16 plates and a 14 plate - used to have a 10 plate previous generation Safari too.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

They're not cheap, are they! Think list on a brand new Futura 2 in boggo trim (12.9m, 365bhp DAF mill, 57 seats) is about £275k just now.

We've got three Temsas just now - two 16 plates and a 14 plate - used to have a 10 plate previous generation Safari too.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Its a great magazine. I really did'nt know how dear they were. Also found a Ayats Atlantis, only £40k. Never heard of them, seems they are a Spanish body. Cheapest i could find was a £7500 Bova Futura with a tide mark.

I had a go in 320Touring's Clio 172.

I changed up at 5500rpm and he shouted at me like an angry Scotsman so I put it back in 2nd and nailed it until it did a little PowerTrump on the 7k change into 2nd.

If the 182 at Cannock hadn't sounded like a Kubota dumper truck, I'd have been kicking myself for missing out but I'd seriously love a little motor like that.

Thanks for letting me have a go :-)

I had a go in 320Touring's Clio 172.

I changed up at 5500rpm and he shouted at me like an angry Scotsman so I put it back in 2nd and nailed it until it did a little PowerTrump on the 7k change into 2nd.

If the 182 at Cannock hadn't sounded like a Kubota dumper truck, I'd have been kicking myself for missing out but I'd seriously love a little motor like that.

Thanks for letting me have a go :-)

Never a problem!

The gospel of fast clios must be spread!