What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

The Saab 9-5 Aero I was offered for £250 that I offerred to my nephew making no profit(!) has now done 2000 miles in his ownership. He serviced it last Saturday, and even dropped the sump, which was teported as being as clean as a whistle, and the occasional oil light flicker has stopped.

Still needs to do the ARB's as the suspension creaks and groans a little

However, like most of his cars which he uses to destruction and never cared about, he really likes the Saab and even washes it each week.

Looks very repectable

post-19526-0-92047000-1507457170_thumb.jpeg

Take it apart and look what battery it is, they're usually cheap from ebay maplin or rs components

Just had a quick shufty;

post-3572-0-92313100-1507490696_thumb.jpg

Yep, it can be replaced but is a bit of a faff to get the battery off, replaced and it needing to be kept on charge almost constantly.

Anyone fancy it for postage? Or free if picked up/relayed?

It's got all the mod cons, torch, air compressor, jump starter leads and all the gubbins that goes with it. No charger though, used one of mine to try charging it up. Doesn't look like it's ever been used, clean yellow case and leads very clean.

look at this lovely omega ive seen it about and I like it alot

post-4828-0-43641100-1507558787_thumb.jpg

The main grin was I spotted the last car my dad owned before he passed, it came from the right on the roundabout just after i took the picture of the omega so I slowed to let it past me, the only downer was i expected to see him waving at me from behind the wheel

post-4828-0-13469400-1507558961_thumb.jpg

It's really nice to see it about