What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

Was this a jumble/tat find or on t'internet fella? I have no chance over here - keep looking but haven't found a sausage....... postage from UK would probably be crippling though!

ebay, collushun only

I persuaded the seller to add a courier to the auction. They chose Hermes :(

Amazingly

1. I was the only bidder

2. my hermes managed not to make a complete fuck up of the delivery

Following on from my post in the grump thread yesterday, plans have changed and I'm no longer planning to evacuate from NE Florida. Irma's predicted path i ys now further west. This is the first grin albeit non car related. There's still a mandatory evacuation starting tomorrow but they won't physically make you leave. I live on a barrier island and the police are expecting to close the bridges when the wind gets strong enough

Spent the day putting up the hurricane shutters (not grin worthy)and clearing space in the garage for the convertible and getting my generator running. The carb was all clogged up with crap but soon cleaned it out. These last two are why this is grin.

Feels a bit like a prison inside the house and the hurricane doesn't get here till Sunday night/Monday morning.

post-3927-0-16016900-1504917441_thumb.jpg

Following on from my post in the grump thread yesterday, plans have changed and I'm no longer planning to evacuate from NE Florida. Irma's predicted path i ys now further west. This is the first grin albeit non car related. There's still a mandatory evacuation starting tomorrow but they won't physically make you leave. I live on a barrier island and the police are expecting to close the bridges when the wind gets strong enough

Spent the day putting up the hurricane shutters (not grin worthy)and clearing space in the garage for the convertible and getting my generator running. The carb was all clogged up with crap but soon cleaned it out. These last two are why this is grin.

Feels a bit like a prison inside the house and the hurricane doesn't get here till Sunday night/Monday morning.

20170908_203640.jpg

I was holidaying in Florida in 99 when Floyd came through

Quite unnerving to see all the trailer park residents being evacuated from everywhere,and seeing the interstates rammed with pickups trucks...

attachicon.gif20170908_203640.jpg

Stay safe, hope its not as bad as they think.