What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

So I bought one of these in ACA's last sale

K_42_LSE_4.JPG

Today was the first time I've been near it since parking at my mates place.

Started first turn although the air suspension took a while to lift.

Anyway brought it into work to have a tinker about and loads of folk have stopped to have a look.

"look at the room in the back" said everybody.It's an LSE that's what the L stands for.

K_42_LSE_4.JPG

Anyway brought it into work to have a tinker about and loads of folk have stopped to have a look.

"look at the room in the back" said everybody.It's an LSE that's what the L stands for.

nice,with the 4.2 v8 which seems to be the best of the std linered bunch....

K_42_LSE_4.JPG

Love that

Just had a look on How Much Shite left. Bloody hell, my Pug 305 GRD  is one of only TWO on the road and its very likely the other is an estate, so I may have the ONLY GRD VAN on the road. How effing cool is that ? 

I think its dead cool but I am biased. A lot.

It's a public holiday here in France today which seem to mean they all have a day off and decide to have car boot sales everywhere. I managed to score a whole load of manuals for Peugeot 204's including parts lists etc. All in French but it has pictures which will help trying to find parts. 4 books for 15 euro seemed like a bargain to me.

In a strange twist..... They dont want it...... So, today i have been blsting about in it roof down. Its great. 1.8 63k squidgy french seats. Its a wee bit frilly, but solid, and mechanically seems spot on. Not sure what to do with it.... Might have to find some shed space.

For a few years now ive been looking for a scuttle trim for my mk1 sierra that isn't broken, they all usually are around the screw holes at the end and worse case scenario the whole end splits away people have them up for a minimum of £50 damaged, I have finally been lucky enough to get an one thats in 1 piece, i picked it up earlier and to top it off it was from a fantastic guy in shrewsbury who i have dealt with for other parts in the past so had a good shit chatting session whilst i was there.

I cleaned it up as it was a little dirty, came with the ends as well

post-4828-0-19288800-1502828244_thumb.jpg

In a strange twist..... They dont want it...... So, today i have been blsting about in it roof down. Its great. 1.8 63k squidgy french seats. Its a wee bit frilly, but solid, and mechanically seems spot on. Not sure what to do with it.... Might have to find some shed space.

Oooo-errr, if you ever want to shift it in a few months or so, I'd be well up for some droptop R19 action.....

Mahoosive thumbs up for Twosmoke.

Daughter was down in the Cornwall with her Aygo earlier in the week, we got a phone call bloody engine light has come on.

Could be anything, and i didn't want the risk of them breaking down on the way back to Watford, so put a call out to our mate TwoSmoke, who luckily turned out to be only about 10 miles from where they were camping and was happy to have a poke nose at the thing.

Anyway, put them in touch, she pops round next morning and the car gets the once over, has its bumps read, all seems ok and the girls sent on their way with the engine light not on any more and a short list of likely reasons to look at if the light comes on again.

They travelled home yesterday, car seems all good.

Top geezer the man, i wanted some bugger who we could trust knew what they were looking at to give it a look over, and that's exactly what we got.

Thankyou Twosmoke.