What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

Grump or Grin? Not sure.

Has anybody seen the advert for 'Now That's What I Call Drivetime' with its voiceover by not-yet disgraced former DJ Mark 'Now That's What I Call Another Paycheck'  Goodier?

If any of the songs on this foetid pustule of a CD were to emanate from my stereo I'd smash it repeatedly with an AA Book Of The Road. Or, at the very least I'd change the radio station.

Especially poxy 'Dancing in the Moonlight'.

Just follow the next 65-plate Audi A1 you see with its windows down. The radio will be tuned to Heart FM and if it's loud enough you'll be able to hear the exact same terrible music for free.

Just looked up the full tracklisting.

A better title would be Leased White Corsa: The Album.

Totally not car related but made me almost piss myself when MrsN told me today.

She was given the details of a baby that she may be matching to a couple for adoption.

Typical sad story , born to a crack addict so lots of problems , but developing ok.

Anyway on the paperwork all its measurements except the head are at 20 percentile, which is to be expected. The head is 80 which is very unusual, she even checked to make sure there was no medical reason connected with crack etc.

Then she looked at the photos, did I mention the child was black? Or had an impressive Afro going on?

Some fuckwit had measured round his hair!

You couldn't make it up.

Thanks to a very kind shiter I have a bass guitar, it may not be electric just yet but a lunchtime or two at work will see to that, just spent an hour messing about and teaching myself the intro to sunshine of your love. I am like a dog with two dicks at the moment.

Like wine, but worse. Apparently Liverpudlians are keen on it.

I think not. Last time I went out for the night in Town, there was a lot of sparkling Prosecco and Mojitos being drunk. Actually it was the Albert Dock, so not really Proper Liverpool.

You know the chap from 'Romance of Rust'? He does some fooking awesome work that lad!

I was lucky enough to work for him on and off for a while as a way of having some stable income when I was starting my own business.  Learnt a huge amount while I was there.  His current major project is building up a DB4 GT Zagato body from scratch which is a quite incredible thing to see.

I would have been monumentally impressed if that DeLorean speeding article - which has now gone viral and is all over the internet - had been written without any BTTF references for a change.

That's my big worry about ever buying a DeLorean, that it would single me out as some kind of ludicrous BTTF megafan nutjob.

I mean, I am, I just don't want anybody to know.

Just had the car delivered back and on the passenger seat was the latest issue of 'The Spirit' which is a mag for us posh gits and only available to club members... which I am not (not a joiner in the real world) and a posh box of Ferraro rocher (sp?) as I'd been taking the piss out of them for eating all the 'Celebrations' I sent up. Car feels great, new tyres mega quiet, brakes feel... exactly the same as before and the rest of the car, er, exactly as it was.