What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

That's not Billy, that's just some bloke who has kidnapped Barbara and will not hand him back until Billy honours the "out of sight" warranty on the Corsa.

I know he never got out of the street with it, but Billy did have his eyes shut, so technically it was out of sight.

Grey hair, shit glasses, born in the sixties, dodgy expenses claims, would sell his mum for a tenner, has a small white dog and is deeply unpopular in schools.

And there's Michael Gove.

Depart Ardmore , out over the Hauraki gulf, Up the Auckland Harbour past the city centre then a loop round to fly past Rangitoto Island then back to Ardmore. 

Restored at Ardmore, that must have been an early test flight. I can say that it does sound magnificent from personal experience !

As it's a nice afternoon I have just been out for a drive in the Golf. A yoof with his cap on backwards in a slammed Polo with wicked rimz  waved at me as if I was a kindred spirit, knob!. On the way home I was followed by a nice E reg Mk2 Scirocco., I gave him a wave and got an appreciative wave in return.

Had a leak start in the boot of the 2300s I thought this is the end of a nice dry car but after investigating it was just coming through a loose trim clip so easily sorted.

Is that a Fiat? You could be my new hero.