Jump to content

Youtube moments


Recommended Posts

If you  have a YT channel watch this.

I have not had any issues with any subscription. I use the subscriptions tab on the left and see the latest videos in date/time order. I never use the bell notification. Wonder what is going on with this chaps channel?

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Remspoor said:

If you  have a YT channel watch this.

I have not had any issues with any subscription. I use the subscriptions tab on the left and see the latest videos in date/time order. I never use the bell notification. Wonder what is going on with this chaps channel?

I've never used the bell icon, although plenty of the videos I watch badger me to do it. 

I think, back in t'day, the home page of YouTube listed the latest videos for the subscriptions you have. But it never really introduced you to new channels, you'd rely on suggestions on videos you watched. 

Now the home page is a mixture, and I quite like it. It's how I got introduced to Jago Hazard and Simpsons Classics.

Thing is though you have to trust your viewers to watch your stuff, like it's on TV. There's plenty of people saying to put little reminders in about subscribing and liking the video, but I've done a bit of a test and videos where I don't have the nagging like/subscribe thing make no difference to that part.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I love this video, how he drives it without a care in the world, gawd knows what a 59 Mini is worth today

but he clearly does not care! its so refreshing to see someone just have a good time in something like a 59 mini which would normally be polished within an inch of its life just on static display somewhere

(and I love how how he got its original  registration back too, dont want to know what that cost either!)

 

his videos on his 2 cylinder A series engine prototype are also well worth a watch :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/22/2021 at 9:21 PM, Skizzer said:

GrandThriftAuto finally gets to meet the lockdown purchase Espace, with cameo appearances from @RobT and his Morris 1300 and miniMetro. More on those in a future episode.

Posted here in case of interest to people who don’t read my thread.

Wow that was really good!!!! subscribed!

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, sofarsogood said:

Wow that was really good!!!! subscribed!

Thanks! I’m really glad you liked it.

People who watch it do seem to, but sadly it’s generally gone down pretty badly on here, with just a handful of views from AS ever. I’m very grateful for the exceptions!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Skizzer said:

Thanks! I’m really glad you liked it.

People who watch it do seem to, but sadly it’s generally gone down pretty badly on here, with just a handful of views from AS ever. I’m very grateful for the exceptions!

Just subscribed, somehow missed it so far but just watched the Espace one, will catch up on the others now.  I like your presentation style, it has a calm, early Top Gear/Chris Goffey kind of vibe to it.  Nice to see a cameo from @RobT!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Saabnut said:

I don't watch a lot of youtube but AS has brought you another subscriber. I like your style, so will look through the back catalogue when I can.

 

1 hour ago, phil_lihp said:

Just subscribed, somehow missed it so far but just watched the Espace one, will catch up on the others now.  I like your presentation style, it has a calm, early Top Gear/Chris Goffey kind of vibe to it.  Nice to see a cameo from @RobT!

Thanks both! I am a throwback to a lost age.

More RobT is planned soon, along with one or two other shiter awaydays.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Skizzer said:

 

Thanks both! I am a throwback to a lost age.

More RobT is planned soon, along with one or two other shiter awaydays.

Been a subscriber since your Aerodeck video. Really enjoyed the Lotus 👍

Quite a collection and looking forward to content on the other cars.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if this fella has ever been mentioned here, but I enjoy the guy. Out of everyone on the YouTube, this is the guy I aspire to most. No messing about, nothing grand or put on, and the camera angles are always on point with very little auto-focus wobble. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...