Youtube moments

19 hours ago, Fat_Pirate said:

From the days when you had PROPER things to be worried about:

Truck shite too - Saviems?

I was working in the area when the camp of the great unwashed was outside The Common.

The roadworks in Whitchurch was my responsibility! I was told about the convoy when I  was on site . I missed the excitement.

The woods where the convoy hid in is called   Harewood Forest.

4 hours ago, Remspoor said:

I was working in the area when the camp of the great unwashed was outside The Common.

The roadworks in Whitchurch was my responsibility! I was told about the convoy when I  was on site . I missed the excitement.

The woods where the convoy hid in is called   Harewood Forest.

I've often wondered where they'd deploy too, seeing as they appeared pretty slow moving - apparently the launch sites are still officially secret, so it's prison for you now :)

Whitchurch is down the road from me, bit unsettling seeing these things on roads I know well.

1 hour ago, Fat_Pirate said:

I've often wondered where they'd deploy too, seeing as they appeared pretty slow moving - apparently the launch sites are still officially secret, so it's prison for you now :)

Whitchurch is down the road from me, bit unsettling seeing these things on roads I know well.

In the days before the A34 was dual carriage around Newbury. I also remember the tree dwellers trying to stop the construction of the new road near to  Burghclere.

I only gave away the filming location.😇