Youtube moments

Volksy

Panhard 24 hour race: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AHH6ydVrsP0 Knowing that a Panhard will be completely unreliable, spares must be impossible and the cars are farkin expensive to buy, I still want a 24CT :oops:

1967 Oulton Park. Ford Galaxie, Cortinas on 3 wheels and Graham Hill & Jackie Ickx can drive a bit 8)http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pYQKKlir6sY

Gilles Villeneuve and René Arnoux showing how F1 can be exciting: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kl2tIFxSEGA Villeneuve's Ferrari was the inferior car, but the man gave 100%. Years ago, Jody Scheckter said living in Monaco was great because it's a 4 hour drive to Nice airport, or 3 and a half hours if you're really quick, and 2 and half hours if you're Gilles Villeneuve :shock:

One of my fave's is this Volvo 240-you will need the sound too 8)

Outstanding.I see that he has stiffer springs on the back. I do hope that he didnt fit HD anti-roll bars as well though - much better to keep things interesting.

Blimey O'Riley Gareth J that clip of Oulton Park brings back memories. As an 11 year old I cycled to be there on my sisters RSW11 3 speed bike from home (only a 60 mile round trip). I got autographs from a lot of the F1 drivers that day, I remember watching those Alan Mann Falcons and sounding fantastic. If memory serves Graham Hill was in the saloon car listing as A.N. Other.I also seem to remember Graham Hill taking the wheel of a Gold Leaf sponsored Elan , possibly not that year though

• 2 weeks later...

Have we had the Russian tunnel yet? It's a bit of a glass cock but always worth seeing.

What I find amazing is that nearly everybody manages to steer around the carnage in front of them. It must have been terrifying to be on the bus. I don't know about this one but a lot of bendy buses have their driving wheels in the trailer, which must be interesting in situations like this.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

heres a BLUE CHIP YOUTUBE CLASSIC with a load of retros/shite in.

The Comic Strip Presents: 'DETECTIVES ON THE EDGE OF A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN'

Half an hours worth mind you! Highly recommended for lovers of The Professionals. sweeney etc - this is one of my all time favourite things off the telly.

Enjoy!

Off-roading Italian style :shock::lol:8)

Wow Vin you're alive!! :shock:
Aye, I'm still alive Reg, although 12 months working away in a shitty cabin on Redcar Steelworks during the week, with no net access has made me wonder if death is a better option :lol: Have a recently purchased laptop and the code to the landlady's wireless, so am back in the world of the living.....