Youtube moments

Volksy

4 hours ago, keith777 said:

Too much of a Luddite to put a link up  but do a search for the bearded explorer

I'm always a little wary about doing Google searches based on what someone posts online after Googling Meat Spin, Blue Waffle, Goatsee and Lemon Party. For once this seems OK though.

20 hours ago, keith777 said:

Too much of a Luddite to put a link up  but do a search for the bearded explorer

Cut and paste is basic computer stuff. Cut and paste the link.

We have discussed BE on Autoshite before.

He is not liked so much . Here is some other  examples of his popularity*.

Beardedexplorer broke into a local barn full of Cortinas near me recently and posted it all on his channel and the family had no idea and he also did a video on a closed down garage nearby with some vintage cars inside and 4 classic motorbikes stored inside got stolen a week later after it went online...

https://www.suffolklive.com/news/suffolk-news/vintage-motorbikes-stolen-during-burglary-7554619

47 minutes ago, trigger said:

Beardedexplorer broke into a local barn full of Cortinas near me recently and posted it all on his channel and the family had no idea and he also did a video on a closed down garage nearby with some vintage cars inside and 4 classic motorbikes stored inside got stolen a week later after it went online...

https://www.suffolklive.com/news/suffolk-news/vintage-motorbikes-stolen-during-burglary-7554619

I rather hope the bearded wanker gets a bearded kicking at some point.

17 hours ago, trigger said:

He's a twat for doing that, I really hope someone "explores" his house in Portmouth PO2 area, and posts it online. I wish folks would stop posting/watching his content, it's encouraging misbehavior. 

5 hours ago, lesapandre said:

More 'modern life is rubbish'. Interestingly the boat does not seem secured to the chassis when on the road...Pathe seemed obsessed by these sort of gizmo-things. These were cinema newsreel fillers while they changed the films.

Will our own age look so stupid - I expect so.

It already does to me!