Youtube moments

Volksy

Probably been mentioned…

I’m not a blue bath tub apologist, but it’s certainly interesting to see the societal impact it had. Especially this conversation - how the guy has a lovely toilet and uses his Invacar to go from the office to the toilet, yet if it were taken away, would any taxi proprietor send a taxi to do the same trip for him?

40 minutes ago, St.Jude said:

Probably been mentioned…

I’m not a blue bath tub apologist, but it’s certainly interesting to see the societal impact it had. Especially this conversation - how the guy has a lovely toilet and uses his Invacar to go from the office to the toilet, yet if it were taken away, would any taxi proprietor send a taxi to do the same trip for him?

5 minutes ago, bunglebus said:

Sorry everyone

Sorry

It’s a brilliant video that I uploaded to my channel the other day as I thought it deserved to be on YouTube, I didn’t expect it to go as viral as it did lol

I've just found this and interested to see the Vauxhall/W&P grill mod. When I had a 1275GT I hunted for one in local scrap yard and never found one, I had to make do with spot lights on the grill, still looked good though!

This video is an introduction to the car...

The 2nd video he makes a meal of fitting some W&P arches!

I've only watched the Mini videos so far, but the others look like they could be worth a watch so I'll go back later

A lesson on how to ruin your car Dutch style.

Translate bussluis  literary means bus lock. English I suppose would call them sump buster.  They are some form of raised area in the surface of the road. Designs vary.

This one is of poor design. It is said that there is not enough signs. Plus the turn arrow points the driver down a cycle path. Here

The film maker gives the following  statistics. Here.

In 30 mins of filming 15 cars braked at the last minute. 3 cars went into the bussluis, these appear to have been damaged. Then  one lorry and one van without damage.

The full length video.

If you've got some time to kill this 4 hour version of the Mike Finnegan and Tony Angelo's trip to the 2022 drag week is pretty epic.

Under prepared, loads of bad luck and real motivation in the face of things constantly going wrong make it a good watch. It's also properly filmed not just all shakey iphone footage.

The Roadkill episode when they won the 2019 drag week together was one of my favourite roadkills.

1 hour ago, bunglebus said:

Quite an old one, hopefully hasn't been posted before

That was lovely! The music with it was great too.

My dad owned two 105E Anglias, the 1st was registered FLF (1965 C reg I think) and he called it Fluffy, his mates called lt Filfy...

I remember it being grey with a blue roof and side flash, but looking in google I can only find blue with grey roof and side flash so maybe I'm wrong and it was that.

The 2nd was and Estate called Ang as the Lia on the tailgate had fallen off. That was blue all over for sure apart from the rust. I think this was older (1963?) and was 3 numbers then YKE so Kent reg.