Youtube moments

Volksy

35 minutes ago, Harriytait said:

Okay this is sort of a shameless plug for my own video but I’m still impressed how well it started!

I may make more videos involving tinkering or my other cars like the cooper S or Proton if people are interested?

The others, yea. The invacar? Not for me but the Invacar Massiv will love it.

De Beste Voertuigen van de Boerenoptocht | Flaeijelfeest 2022 Part 1

(The Best Vehicles of the Farmers' Parade | Flaeijel Festival 2022 Part 1) Location The Netherlands. There is no commentary so you is safe!

Tractors,  traction engines, lorries etc etc. There is also a part2 from the same channel

On 12/14/2022 at 4:44 PM, Harriytait said:

Okay this is sort of a shameless plug for my own video but I’m still impressed how well it started!

I may make more videos involving tinkering or my other cars like the cooper S or Proton if people are interested?

That started oh so easy. The sound on your video about the government phasing out this machines is a little low. Well done on both  videos.

1 hour ago, egg said:

I don't want to be all nuns and kittens, but how often does Hoovie drive cars to the Wizard 20-30 miles whatever it is with massive fluid leaks? Not exactly considerate of other road users!

I guess he doesn't care, he also can't drive for shit,  his car control is crap and he should really get a mount for his camera sometimes, doing 'skids' one handed at times is going to end up in an big off eventually, he is occasionally entertaining but it's the same old rinse and repeat every episode now.