Youtube moments

Volksy

Paris vu par....

Was a mid 60's French documentary where 6 new wave French Directors put a film about Paris together. This is the Eric Rohmer section which includes some nice mid 60's Paris shots and occasional but regular chod throughout. 

No idea what this is?!

rbalance.JPG.e238c09a67ab69ec0e326d1d71b5a9a7.JPG

OK, so this is the most amazing 'Urbex' I've ever seen. I almost can't believe this video is a straight up representation of events. And we know the guy is a 'colourful' character if you go down certain internet wormholes. Worth a watch I think.

50 minutes ago, egg said:

Hoovie a few week's ago: I want to stop making the 'I bought' and 'everything wrong with' videos.

Few weeks later: Spends over £100k on a 599

He knows it’s his bread and butter, as he has nothing to offer other than bad purchasing decisions. So it will always happen

1 hour ago, St.Jude said:

He knows it’s his bread and butter, as he has nothing to offer other than bad purchasing decisions. So it will always happen

I sometimes feel a little sorry for him that he does have nothing else. The best thing is how he has managed to make Wichita a youtuber hotspot with all his mates. Maybe he needs to start a website 'hooptiesandbids'

28 minutes ago, egg said:

I sometimes feel a little sorry for him that he does have nothing else. The best thing is how he has managed to make Wichita a youtuber hotspot with all his mates. Maybe he needs to start a website 'hooptiesandbids'

Do you remember Celebrity Deathmatch? 

Well I'd just like him and Doug De Bollocks to have a fight to the death, and whoever wins get's battered with a rolling pin to death.

Extreme I know, but it would definitely get the views.