Youtube moments

Volksy

New video from me, so hot off the press it's only available in SD (until YouTube process the HD version).

Would appreciate it if someone could tell me if they see adverts during the video. I've set the monitisation off as the channels no where big enough to get any pennies from Google, but I'm wary that Google are still going to be sticking adverts around the video. If they're in the middle of the video though I'm going to be well fucked off. 

On 4/16/2022 at 4:09 PM, St.Jude said:

New video from me, so hot off the press it's only available in SD (until YouTube process the HD version).

Would appreciate it if someone could tell me if they see adverts during the video. I've set the monitisation off as the channels no where big enough to get any pennies from Google, but I'm wary that Google are still going to be sticking adverts around the video. If they're in the middle of the video though I'm going to be well fucked off. 

I use adblokers so I cannot tell.

Dont normally watch these barn find videos as think they are morally wrong as even though abandoned is owned by someone, and poster jumped a fence to get it.

.However, this has to be one of the best set of cars ever. Pug Gti's, MG's, Jag's, Moggies, Herald.

19 hours ago, gadgetgricey said:

Dont normally watch these barn find videos as think they are morally wrong as even though abandoned is owned by someone, and poster jumped a fence to get it.

.However, this has to be one of the best set of cars ever. Pug Gti's, MG's, Jag's, Moggies, Herald.

Not the brightest lad in my opinion.

He goes on about how he'll get loads of views on this video and so forth, and that he's worried that the owner of the cars will take the video down. First of all, fuck off. You're invading someone's privacy by trespassing and putting up their possessions on the internet for all to see. These types of urban exploration videos attract vandals and dodgy car parts dealers who usually find out where the location is. The finds in these urbex videos are interesting, I do admit that, but they attract a dodgy crowd.

23 hours ago, gadgetgricey said:

4 hours ago, Austat said:

Not the brightest lad in my opinion.

He goes on about how he'll get loads of views on this video and so forth, and that he's worried that the owner of the cars will take the video down. First of all, fuck off. You're invading someone's privacy by trespassing and putting up their possessions on the internet for all to see. These types of urban exploration videos attract vandals and dodgy car parts dealers who usually find out where the location is. The finds in these urbex videos are interesting, I do admit that, but they attract a dodgy crowd.

We have a thread about these trespassers.