Youtube moments

Volksy

On 9/28/2021 at 2:15 PM, Remspoor said:

1963 car racing- circuit and see. This is a little gem. No safety, great cars and the odd bit of humour in the commentary.

See the link to my post above. YouTube magic* working again?

6 hours ago, chaseracer said:

Dutch trains.

A video of Prorail (the Dutch train infrastructure comapny) attending two incidences.

I was surprised to see that Prorail have blue lights and sirens on their vehicles. Cant imagine that happening in a lot of other countries.

2 hours ago, Remspoor said:

Dutch trains.

A video of Prorail (the Dutch train infrastructure comapny) attending two incidences.

I was surprised to see that Prorail have blue lights and sirens on their vehicles. Cant imagine that happening in a lot of other countries.

Network rail can take what seems a long time to attend incidents in my experience. Particualrly if needed to make a line "safe" for us plebs to enter on it.  I wonder if the dutch lot are a BTP equiv who do have Blue Lights here. 

On 11/3/2021 at 1:12 PM, trigger said:

A boring video of me talking about my Dolomite. 

You're under selling yourself, that is really interesting!

I've always found these interesting, when I was a kid two of them had a race near me and both crashed on Clockhouse railway bridge in Beckenham! It caused quite a stir at the time as you can imagine...

On 11/21/2021 at 11:38 AM, Aston Martin said:

The end of the video, where Harry smuggles shit. 😂

The timestamp should work.

You can tell he's a posh wanker*.

If he grew up in a city, estate etc - that void would've been full of useful stuff like tobacco, meat, and booze. Yet he's decided to smuggle a 1 tin of oil which I swear as a Lidl special buy 2 weeks ago. 

*term of endearment, I like him. 

On 11/3/2021 at 11:59 AM, Spurious said:

Network rail can take what seems a long time to attend incidents in my experience. Particualrly if needed to make a line "safe" for us plebs to enter on it.  I wonder if the dutch lot are a BTP equiv who do have Blue Lights here. 

Funnily enough, I saw today that the TfL incident team model of BTP officers driving mixed crews to incidents on blue lights has been extended to the Wessex area with a new NR/BTP response vehicle. I have twice had the massive Police firetrucks turn up when I have been on shift at a major London terminus, needless to say they weren't my best shifts....

In shite youtube moment, the reliable Iain Tyrrell is back: