Youtube moments

Volksy

On 4/22/2021 at 9:21 PM, Skizzer said:

GrandThriftAuto finally gets to meet the lockdown purchase Espace, with cameo appearances from @RobT and his Morris 1300 and miniMetro. More on those in a future episode.

Posted here in case of interest to people who don’t read my thread.

Wow that was really good!!!! subscribed!

9 hours ago, sofarsogood said:

Wow that was really good!!!! subscribed!

Thanks! I’m really glad you liked it.

People who watch it do seem to, but sadly it’s generally gone down pretty badly on here, with just a handful of views from AS ever. I’m very grateful for the exceptions!

2 hours ago, Skizzer said:

Thanks! I’m really glad you liked it.

People who watch it do seem to, but sadly it’s generally gone down pretty badly on here, with just a handful of views from AS ever. I’m very grateful for the exceptions!

Just subscribed, somehow missed it so far but just watched the Espace one, will catch up on the others now.  I like your presentation style, it has a calm, early Top Gear/Chris Goffey kind of vibe to it.  Nice to see a cameo from @RobT!

1 hour ago, Saabnut said:

I don't watch a lot of youtube but AS has brought you another subscriber. I like your style, so will look through the back catalogue when I can.

1 hour ago, phil_lihp said:

Just subscribed, somehow missed it so far but just watched the Espace one, will catch up on the others now.  I like your presentation style, it has a calm, early Top Gear/Chris Goffey kind of vibe to it.  Nice to see a cameo from @RobT!

Thanks both! I am a throwback to a lost age.

More RobT is planned soon, along with one or two other shiter awaydays.

4 hours ago, Skizzer said:

Thanks both! I am a throwback to a lost age.

More RobT is planned soon, along with one or two other shiter awaydays.

Been a subscriber since your Aerodeck video. Really enjoyed the Lotus 👍

Quite a collection and looking forward to content on the other cars.  

Not sure if this fella has ever been mentioned here, but I enjoy the guy. Out of everyone on the YouTube, this is the guy I aspire to most. No messing about, nothing grand or put on, and the camera angles are always on point with very little auto-focus wobble. 

On 4/22/2021 at 9:21 PM, Skizzer said:

GrandThriftAuto finally gets to meet the lockdown purchase Espace, with cameo appearances from @RobT and his Morris 1300 and miniMetro. More on those in a future episode.

Posted here in case of interest to people who don’t read my thread.

Another subscriber now having watched this, i enjoy the presentation style and it's filmed well, good work!

I'll bet this has been mentioned somewhere here, cos it isn't new, but it is class. My German's pretty sketchy, but the antics of a couple of middle aged claymation reprobates on bikes don't need much translation! The (I think) Spondon Kawasaki, and the hot rod Guzzi are beautifully done...

8 minutes ago, Remspoor said:

The scientific guy was fantastic. 101 and still going strong. One of my fav. YT videos for some time. (sorry to all the content makers on this forum)

He genuinely is a guy I'd have a pint with. Doing a bit of everything and not giving a damn. The epitome of "she'll be right/it'll be grand"