Youtube moments

Volksy

10 hours ago, sheffcortinacentre said:

More profit more unemployment the futures bright the futures fucked!

Exactly

The future is , the rich get richer and the poor are unemployed , Amazon have got little robots delivering parcels in Milton Keynes , hardly any checkout staff in the supermarkets because we're doing it ourselves, there's very little factory work because it's all in the far East.

Nobody will own cars in the future , you'll just pick one up when you need it like a Boris bike and it'll take you where you want to go so taxi's will become obsolete.

More and more people with less and less to keep them occupied 

Even police dogs are heading for redundancy :D

16 hours ago, Wack said:

Exactly

The future is , the rich get richer and the poor are unemployed , Amazon have got little robots delivering parcels in Milton Keynes , hardly any checkout staff in the supermarkets because we're doing it ourselves, there's very little factory work because it's all in the far East.

Nobody will own cars in the future , you'll just pick one up when you need it like a Boris bike and it'll take you where you want to go so taxi's will become obsolete.

More and more people with less and less to keep them occupied 

Even police dogs are heading for redundancy :D

I love how the Muppets faceing replacement/redundancy gleefully demonstrate the technology to you.

11 minutes ago, gadgetgricey said:

Must admit quite like Hoovie, but don't watch Daddy Doug anymore. Thought I'd make an exception for the CX though.

I can't. I just get pangs of guilt for not getting that CX from here. I regret it more considering the state of the RAV4 right now. 

On 4/15/2021 at 8:13 PM, gadgetgricey said:

I am no fan of him either but I thought ooh a CX. He mispronounced both Citroën (serval times) and Peugeot too. Then he spoke about this being the last real Citroën  and completely ignored the C6. I then closed the Firefox tab.

On 4/16/2021 at 4:13 AM, gadgetgricey said:

I watched this review this morning, wasn't as bad as I expected. I had low expectations after watching his poor review of the Volga mocking how basic it was compared to a lot of modern luxury cars he normally reviews, but his takes on the CX wasn't too bad, describing it as "quirky but cool". He does carry on a bit about how it's French and how unusual French cars are, but I've found a lot of American auto-writers go on about this when discussing "Citrons", "Poogous" & "Renolts".

If you  have a YT channel watch this.

I have not had any issues with any subscription. I use the subscriptions tab on the left and see the latest videos in date/time order. I never use the bell notification. Wonder what is going on with this chaps channel?

10 minutes ago, Remspoor said:

If you  have a YT channel watch this.

I have not had any issues with any subscription. I use the subscriptions tab on the left and see the latest videos in date/time order. I never use the bell notification. Wonder what is going on with this chaps channel?

I've never used the bell icon, although plenty of the videos I watch badger me to do it. 

I think, back in t'day, the home page of YouTube listed the latest videos for the subscriptions you have. But it never really introduced you to new channels, you'd rely on suggestions on videos you watched. 

Now the home page is a mixture, and I quite like it. It's how I got introduced to Jago Hazard and Simpsons Classics.

Thing is though you have to trust your viewers to watch your stuff, like it's on TV. There's plenty of people saying to put little reminders in about subscribing and liking the video, but I've done a bit of a test and videos where I don't have the nagging like/subscribe thing make no difference to that part.

I love this video, how he drives it without a care in the world, gawd knows what a 59 Mini is worth today

but he clearly does not care! its so refreshing to see someone just have a good time in something like a 59 mini which would normally be polished within an inch of its life just on static display somewhere

(and I love how how he got its original  registration back too, dont want to know what that cost either!)

his videos on his 2 cylinder A series engine prototype are also well worth a watch :)