Youtube moments

Volksy

On 2/25/2021 at 4:37 PM, R1152 said:

Bloke in a Mk. IV Zephyr at

Can you imagine the exchange now? Some "citizen journalist" filming the harassment on his mobile to put on FaceTwat later?

Good God, I can remember watching that on TV at the time, and thinking that the copper was going to twat him.

Thanks so much for posting it up, never knew what program it was. Brilliant stuff.

On 2/14/2021 at 11:43 PM, cort16 said:

You've got to respect someone taking the engine out of one of these on their drive garden using jacks and axle stands.

The engine is absolutely fucking massive.

Was never interested in Ferrari's until a mate suggested I had a look at the Ratarossa channel.

Nice to see someone doing quite in depth jobs on complex cars on a driveway. 

He also bought very cheaply a filthy pick up truck stuck in limp mode from one of our caravan dwelling friends. Nice series of videos with great presentation.

50 minutes ago, Jerzy Woking said:

Good God, I can remember watching that on TV at the time, and thinking that the copper was going to twat him.

Thanks so much for posting it up, never knew what program it was. Brilliant stuff.

I can remember driving my Dad's Mk. IV Zodiac in snow. It behaved predictably enough but to tame the bastard thing he used to cover the entire boot floor with a layer of bricks in the winter. 

10 hours ago, Jerzy Woking said:

Was never interested in Ferrari's until a mate suggested I had a look at the Ratarossa channel.

Nice to see someone doing quite in depth jobs on complex cars on a driveway. 

He also bought very cheaply a filthy pick up truck stuck in limp mode from one of our caravan dwelling friends. Nice series of videos with great presentation.

I like that he's just not scared of them, there's no reverence around them being Ferrari's really he just gets on with it as he would when working on his Navarra.

On 2/25/2021 at 3:37 PM, R1152 said:

Bloke in a Mk. IV Zephyr at

Can you imagine the exchange now? Some "citizen journalist" filming the harassment on his mobile to put on FaceTwat later?

That’s superb. Thanks ever so much for posting. You forget quite how brave those lads were and still are. 

1 minute ago, Remspoor said:

Now changing your YT channel to  "My wife hates all trams"? 🚋 :wink:

My Wife Hates Everything I Like might be better, as I'm sat here listening to Yellow Magic Orchestra and she's shouted "What the fuck are you listening to? It sounds shite".