Youtube moments

Volksy

On 2/10/2021 at 12:15 AM, Austat said:

Nice find ! I just love the way the cars wobble around on standard-ish suspension and such a variety of shapes, I could watch this all day...  The Elf & Sapherty side of my brain is mildly dumb struck by the lack of cages and in some cases helmets, things were a bit different back in the year I was born! It goes to show that what modern saloon car racing really is missing is wobbly suspension,  it really adds to the sense of movement and excitement for me anyway.  Good distraction from job hunting anyway.......

14 hours ago, louiepj said:

Car Thieves Documentary, plenty of chod including how the number of stolen Lada's is as high as luxury car numbers.

Interestingly enough, the car inspector guy who looks for the VIN plates and engine numbers (he was on the phone to NZ police at the end of the video), was also in the X Cars documentary and Police Interceptors I think as well. EDIT I'm pretty sure it's Car Wars actually.

Interestingly enough, the car inspector guy who looks for the VIN plates and engine numbers (he was on the phone to NZ police at the end of the video), was also in the X Cars documentary and Police Interceptors I think as well. EDIT I'm pretty sure it's Car Wars actually.
Slowly making my way through those type of videos at the moment on the tube so will look out for him.

49 minutes ago, louiepj said:
On 12/02/2021 at 11:41, Fumbler said:

Slowly making my way through those type of videos at the moment on the tube so will look out for him.

Funnily enough I've been doing the same thing. Anything that contains stolen cars being rung/cut 'n shut in Greater Manchester will almost certainly contain him, most recent one I think I saw was from 2008.