Youtube moments

Volksy

4 hours ago, Remspoor said:

I was working in the area when the camp of the great unwashed was outside The Common.

The roadworks in Whitchurch was my responsibility! I was told about the convoy when I  was on site . I missed the excitement.

The woods where the convoy hid in is called   Harewood Forest.

I've often wondered where they'd deploy too, seeing as they appeared pretty slow moving - apparently the launch sites are still officially secret, so it's prison for you now :)

Whitchurch is down the road from me, bit unsettling seeing these things on roads I know well.

1 hour ago, Fat_Pirate said:

I've often wondered where they'd deploy too, seeing as they appeared pretty slow moving - apparently the launch sites are still officially secret, so it's prison for you now :)

Whitchurch is down the road from me, bit unsettling seeing these things on roads I know well.

In the days before the A34 was dual carriage around Newbury. I also remember the tree dwellers trying to stop the construction of the new road near to  Burghclere.

I only gave away the filming location.😇

On 1/10/2021 at 10:24 PM, FakeConcern said:

Sideways...

Some mad angles from several cars here, check out the MG (ZS V6 maybe?) around 7.30 mins...

I've met Matt and Alex on trackdays in the past, they're both very capable drivers who really know how to peddle a car. Watch some of their in car footage where they have a gopro over the pedals, very good to watch