Youtube moments

Volksy

I hate videos with Lada's like this in it, as it makes me wonder whether I'm doing the right thing with my Lada. But then I remember the K-Series is superior and I rid my head of such silly sensible thoughts of keeping it bog standard.

On 10/5/2020 at 3:44 PM, sgtberbatov said:

I hate videos with Lada's like this in it, as it makes me wonder whether I'm doing the right thing with my Lada. But then I remember the K-Series is superior and I rid my head of such silly sensible thoughts of keeping it bog standard.

Don't worry these maybe be better.

Quinton is unfair

On 14/10/2020 at 21:09, Remspoor said:

TWK's Swedish(chef) cousin.

the chap actually has 2 AC Model 70's (there not AC Acedes's)

Screenshot 2019-01-15 at 03.26.02.png

sadly I dont know either ones real ID, very much would like to find out someday, but I fear there might be a bit of a language barrier in the way (and I did email him a couple years ago and never heard back sadly)

"TLX322"  has been perpetually for sale for a few years now as he wants about €11K for it!

16 hours ago, LightBulbFun said:

the chap actually has 2 Model 70's (there not AC Acedes's)

Screenshot 2019-01-15 at 03.26.02.png

sadly I dont know either ones real ID, very much would like to find out someday, but I fear there might be a bit of a language barrier in the way (and I did email him a couple years ago and never heard back sadly)

"TLX322"  has been perpetually for sale for a few years now as he wants about €11K for it!

Thee is not going to be much of a language barrier. Most Swedish speak perfect English. Sad to see he wants 11K for it