Youtube moments

Volksy

1 hour ago, Remspoor said:

I have given up on him because of this. I should have done it a long time ago because I also did not like the fact he filmed whilst driving using his hand held phone.

I get your point, the cars are right on his channel, but perhaps not the presentation style!

2 hours ago, Skizzer said:

I highly recommend this guy - George at Soup Classic Motoring - and have become a Patreon supporter.

Beautiful films, very informative, good cars, great presenting style. The whole series is excellent.

His videos are great, I'm not sure why he so little subscribers. Frank Howarth does similar animation but with wood

19 hours ago, egg said:

I get your point, the cars are right on his channel, but perhaps not the presentation style!

I have just ditched another channel. UK based and gave the excuse that collecting a car under the travel ban was OK because he and the wife were the only ones in the car. Never mind the fact that they met the owner, or stopped off along the way. And that it was non essential travel. ?

This was on BBC Four a few weeks ago. Was odd to see my old RE teacher on it. 

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tO3_1L59YYc" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Plus the Spaghetti Junction, there was an appeal to identify the people in the photograph. My Dad was one of them. The funny thing was that years ago he was shown the photo and couldn't pick himself out of it. The only reason he couldn't was because he couldn't remember working on the Spaghetti Junction, and that was down to being blind drunk all the time when it was being built. 

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HrlEfJ5bn2w" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

P.S: I have absolutely no clue how to embed YouTube videos. 

22 hours ago, egg said:

Amazing MGB I'd never heard about, note date. Harry's drive is  1km long, so he can still do road tests :lol:

It took me until very near the end to realise it was an April fools joke . I thought the engine looked very modern .

Came across some interesting stuff when looking at car-related records. Here's a track from a promotional 7 inch double, released in Switzerland to promote the Mini Clubman:

There's an album I'd like to get from Germany called "Happy Sound For Citroën Drivers" with a brown CX on the cover.