Youtube moments

Volksy

16 hours ago, Tamworthbay said:

I bought one of those kits for work, they are surprisingly good for the money. They key is getting the rear sprocket centralised or it chucks the chain all the time.

I was looking at getting one of those when I had empty fields and woods to play in. Does it still count as my daily exercise?

On 3/25/2020 at 6:47 AM, Remspoor said:

this is nuts. l want one.

The Bedford HA van was in an episode of the US drifting competition series Hyperdrive, filmed last year on a massive TV setting. The only entry from the UK. Don't know which episode but the whole series (10 or 12 episodes) is on Netflix.

(The HA didn't do very well, he went the wrong way and got lost, but it's an impressive little van).

4 hours ago, egg said:

I don't particularly agree with this guy just travelling around in his RV during this crisis, but I but then I do like this video from the edge of death valley.

I have given up on him because of this. I should have done it a long time ago because I also did not like the fact he filmed whilst driving using his hand held phone.

1 hour ago, LightBulbFun said:

thats awesome :) (I wonder what the B type? bus model trailer thing was about?)

(bonus Model 70 at pi!)

I don't know. I will asking about it if I  remember to ask him when I phone him next...... usually Sundays. He does not do internet or smart phones.