Youtube moments

Volksy

Most (all ?) of the half-hour episodes of the early 80s Fred Dibnah series are on Youtube. Really interesting, especially if you watch them in the correct order. I spent hours and hours one rainy Sunday earlier this year watching them one after the other. Period traffic in the background is a bonus.

Health & Safety would have a fit. He makes it look so easy.

Evening shiters. It’s been a while as I’ve been moving house and blah blah blah..

Anyway, this lad is a good friend of mine and he’s very passionate about the kind of crap we all like - but he’s rather talented in many ways. If you are a fan of resto videos and like classic British stuff, this is for you. If not, the very fact that you are reading this means this is for you also..

Enjoy!

CFD

52 minutes ago, Carlosfandango said:

Evening shiters. It’s been a while as I’ve been moving house and blah blah blah..

Anyway, this lad is a good friend of mine and he’s very passionate about the kind of crap we all like - but he’s rather talented in many ways. If you are a fan of resto videos and like classic British stuff, this is for you. If not, the very fact that you are reading this means this is for you also..

Enjoy!

CFD

He should really have at least 10x more subscribers than he has the  films are interest and well made. Go figure?