Xantia Turbo Diz - Nowt Moves You Like a Citroen, £6 a ticket DRAW WEDNESDAY 31st

RobT

Go on, I'll have it then ^^.

46 is now yours Ken.

Tonight I tried to fix the blower motor by replacing the resistor. The motor came out easy enough, but the HBOL lived up to its name. It's not a case of just 'twisting clockwise, then remove'. The spinney hamster wheel thing is in the way.

post-5013-0-79265600-1517008443_thumb.jpeg

I'm tired, slightly ill and you can probably guess what happened. I should have just stayed indoors getting studiously drunk whilst watching Netflix...

post-5013-0-75589800-1517008619_thumb.jpeg

Even with a new resistor the fan speed isn't variable, so I call that a resounding cock up. I'm doing a journey up to Northampton in it tomorrow so hopefully Saturday remains fairly mild and I'll just keep my coat on.

Cheers chaps.

I took it to Northampton today to pick up some furniture. I didn't know you could have so much fun in a diesel as it's a fun thing to chuck about on fast B-roads, and it did the 260 mile round trip no bother. Annoyingly I'm becoming attached to it, so hopefully the tickets will sell out soon to stop me from keeping it (plus I could do with the cash).

PMs have just gone out requesting payment.  Sorry if I've got the amounts wrong but I'm thick with cold at the moment and my brain hurts, so please amend where necessary.  Also please add your username with the payment if you're not a regular roffle goer so I know whose paid, thanks.

If all payments are in by Wednesday might as well do it then, rather than wait for Saturday as I initially said.

Good luck!

I've just paid my 5 tickets. Flights from Aberdeen are as cheap as from Edinburgh and I have a Costco card for veg to get it home cheaper lol. I already have a s2 xantia 1.9td running veg, but 3 guys want to buy it and it has 217000 miles covered and I prefer a s1, but I will keep the best one, any other one will have to be good to be better than my own one!

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Just sent my £18 "donation" across, cheers Rob.

If I win this, I am in SO much shit. The fact I'm currently 6000 miles away from it will be the least of my problems.

Delivery service very much NOT available then!  But is a possible for those actually in the UK...

its funny... when i first bought a ticket i thought... why do i even want this... but now I've worked myself into a frenzy of wantage :D Lets see where the balls drop.

When I win it I will give you a lookie on my way past Edinburgh on the way home lol. I'll even offer you first dibs on it, If it exceeds the offer I have on the table for my own one lol

When I win it I will give you a cookie on my way past Edinburgh on the way home lol. I'll even offer you first dibs on it, If it exceeds the offer I have on the table for my own one lol

Davie it's only* going as far as Edinburgh. Fingers crossed anyway!