1. Shep Shepherd

Shep Shepherd

• Similar Content

• By si1881
      Going to try this on here before the fun that is eBay or similar.

My mum has recently replaced her trusty old SportKa with a newer 500 and currently it’s just sat in the garage.

It’s only done 38k with I think mum being the third owner plus a very large file of bills. As you can see from the MOT history ‘a lot’ of miles have been done in the last few years....! Has the leather interior, an aftermarket Bluetooth kit, Air Con that works and four good tyres plus working remote key.

It has had some attention by a welder in the past but the filler area is solid and other than a few obvious bits on the sills and corners of the rear bumpers is in nice condition.

If anyone is interested please let me know. I’m back there later this week so can look at the paperwork or anything else on the car in more detail.

She’s looking for about £750-800.

Car is currently SORN and located in deepest Lincolnshire (near Spilsby).

• By HMC
      My attempt at living a shite free life has failed. Trawling e bay/ gumtree again etc but I thought I'd put out a wanted ad here. I've been browsing the for sale threads, but is there anything your thinking of moving on and would like to keep in the fold and have a hassle free sale? I'd consider anything but something fundamentally ok with a bit of MOT would be great. There is a bit of a strange condition- unusually I'm free this Wednesday and rarely at all other times- so being able to collect during the day this Wednesday would be perfect.
    • By eddyramrod
      Copied over from Shite In Miniature...
      Note for future reference...  I've decided most of my Matchbox (-sized) cars can go.  It's a vast collection,   Most have been repainted at least once - by me, obviously.  My eyes and hand aren't good enough to do them again.  I've got way too many to list so ask if there's something you want and if I've got it, we can do a deal.  Most will be 50p each plus postage, so it'll make sense to build up a parcel.

I thought it best to do this, then I'm not clogging up the main thread.  This could well go on for months.
    • By theshadow
      £350,only 36000 miles,it stops,starts goes,power 800cc so sod all,mot feb 2020,new brake pads,service,fanbelt,rustproofed with aldi finest anti-rust do dah,drivers window lowers by itself,maybe a ghost,giffered tape up,sony radio/cd,all advise done.tyres fine,wipers wipe,even the rear,location bl1 2lt.