2. Tadhg Tiogar

Tadhg Tiogar

3. Shep Shepherd

Shep Shepherd

4. eddyramrod

eddyramrod

• Similar Content

• By BorniteIdentity
      As some of you may have already seen over on the For Sale forum, somehow I managed to win @barefoot's Renault Vel Satis.  This is a remarkable outcome, seeing as I didn't actually buy any tickets for it.  @loserone clearly identified how much these things terrify me, and bought me two randoms.  Normally, at this juncture, I'd be overwhelmed with gratitude.  After all, it's a free car.  But it's also a remarkably fragile french land whale, constructed almost entirely from unobtainium, which answers a question that nobody asked.  I have five cars here, one out on long term loan and two jobs.  I got the mother of all bollockings from Mrs Identity; unjustly seeing as I didn't participate in the raffle and I need this like a married man needs a second cock.
      Oh, and I've just realised the road tax is a kidney per year.
      Notwithstanding, I intend to run the car until the precise moment something breaks - at which stage I will raffle it off for charity.
      Firstly, does anyone fancy bringing this down from the land of 'cobs' and 'ducks' to my place in Cambridge?  @Ohdearme did come up with a scheme, but I'm not sure if timings will work out (perhaps they will).  I'm happy to go myself - but if someone wants a day out with it then I can cover expenses (my train and petrol would be about £50) and run you back to the station in a Ford Sierra bASe.
      Don't worry if it doesn't work out.  I'm just keen to get it out of Barefoot's way, and start the adventure nightmare of VEL SHARTis ownership tenancy.
      NB: It's Castle Donnington to Cambridge, effectively.

(Reposted in the right forum - duh!)
    • By egg
      From a recent haul. This first lot 50p each + postage. More to come.

• By C1am
      Well, OK, just a few brochures for sale, after having sorted through my pile over Christmas.

The postage price will vary according to weight, so the prices below exclude postage - we'll sort this out in PMs. Obviously, if anyone wants more than one, I'll send them together. All are in excellent condition, with some very minor age related creases.
    • By mk2_craig
      EDIT:  4 SAIL see lower down

No collection thread because Jersey and dark when I cycled up the road.

I think this is the first K11 I’ve driven since I passed my test in an early Super S 24 years ago.
      Its great!!
      The gearbox isn’t shagged yet so hopefully I won’t be the last owner. 
      Needs a good clean up though. More photos to follow when I’ve done that.