Autoshite quote of the Year 2018

chaseracer

So, I greased the Cowley yesterday which thankless task was fully rewarded with finding a split in the offside steering rack gaiter wider, blacker and greasier than Janet Pulborough's fanny at Tech college. 

(Opens Farcebook and searches 'Janet Pulborough')

I changed her name to protect whatever dignity she may have regained!    Also I suspect she married at least five times since.....You could try a map of Sussex and see which other town it might have been.   Sadly, selfie-sticks had a completely different implication back then!

• 2 weeks later...

Parky's imagining of a telephone conversation between Putin and May discussing the Skripals is worthy of a mention here methinks.

“Konstantin, bung me the dog, gonna phone May up”

(Tap tap tap tap tap.....tap tap.....tap.....tap,tap, tap....tap...tap....tap tap....tap........brrrring, brrrring, click “Alright you looney! Whasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap ha ha ha ha ha!)

“Maaaaaaay! Whasaaaaaaaaaaap hahahaha, ah, epic stuff. Epic bants and that. Anyway, listen yeah, I have a little issue I wanna chat about”

“Yeah shoot man, what can I do for ya!”

“Yeah, nice one. Anyway it’s like this. This bloke yeah, Sergei something is being a bit of a twat and I wanna take him out......no, not for a meal you muppet, I mean proper take him out as in make him less alive than he is now. Now the problem is he is living in your manor and that so just wanted to square it with you first. What’ll be good is it makes me look like the big man, and after you can go on telly and give it all the large about us being twats and that. I won’t mind, I know i’m a twat ha ha ha ha ha! Anyway, could be a little distraction from all that Europe shit going on, I know that’s a massive issue - you should see how many of my Kremlin staff and tweeting about it 24/7, I can’t even get a bloody coffee these days! I’m like “ oi, I am the president, I want coffee” and they’re all like “oh no Vlad, no way man, I haven’t retweeted anything from UKIP today or sent anything in capitals”. Bloody nightmare. Anyway, what do you reckon?”

“Yeah whatevs mate, don’t worry about it”

“Cheers yeah. By the way you at the G20 again this year?”

“After last time? Errr deffo, that was fucking brilliant!”

“Yeah I know! Macron could barely stand! Seeing him and Trudeau singing Kylie songs was just the business, I am definitely putting that on YouTube when I find my bloody mobile!”

“Ha ha ha, I reckon Trump took it to see if those videos were on there, probably doesn’t realise we’ve all got copies! Anyway mate....before you go, do the voice!”

“Oh alright...ahem.....buy your car insurance with Compare the Market - seeeemples! Now stop laughing, it’s not that funny. Shut up! No, it’s not....no.....it’s not as funny as seeing you dancing round your handbag with Merkel, now that WAS funny. Anyway, gotta go, sombre looking bloke in a big hat wants a word. Up the Arsenal! Ha ha ha ha ha, yeah, cheers, see ya”

• 2 weeks later...

Anyway, I meanwhile developed a healthy dose of what only an English Breakfast can cure. So we pulled out at some so called service. What a contradiction in terms!

The Beefeater didn't serve breakfast and the McDonald's next to it didn't have an access, so we found ourselves back on the A34.

At the next services, they had another McDonald's, but it was closed for refurbishment. At the next services, they had a McDonald's that didn't serve coffee, because their fucking coffee machine was broken. I'm NOT making this shit up! They didn't have a machine available to them that heats fucking water! Lord please be with me, for crying out loud!

Consequently I was forced to go to the Costa next door and have a three quid cup full of their revolting feline diarrhea! Needless to say that an English Breakfast wasn't forthcoming. I shit on multiculturalism.

Parky in the open section on conspiracy theories....

Bilderberg this year was discussing “K-Series - really that bad?”

Both Trump and May were slagging that engine right off on the Rover section of the Illuminati discussion forums on the dark web so weren’t invited. In fact Trump got a 24 hour ban for saying the Pinto was a superior unit. May is a “T” Series devotee and never liked the modular construction of the K.

How do I know this? Simple. I made it all up. However if I post this on an Internet forum, it is factual in about twenty minutes, and 24 hours later Breitbart are reporting how migrants working at the head gasket factory deliberately sabotaged the parts scheduled for delivery to Rover. Alex Jones is shouting the odds about how a Trump was right about the Pinto and Katie Hopkins is asking why terrorists in the UK don’t drive Metros. Is it because they hate the UK?

Tomorrow I might write something about Jacob Rees Mogg and how he was influenced by Ian Ogilvys School Bully character in the “Tomkinsons School Days” episode of Ripping Yarns.......

• 2 weeks later...

Not only does this car look a bit like Viz's Satsuma Castanet XR4 Turbo...

post-4555-0-71565100-1540036583_thumb.jpg

https://www.ebay.co....x4~-:rk:27:pf:0

...but Magenta Tarragon Lightspeed is actually an anagram of 'Gents oral minge death trap' 

So there's no way I'd put my cock in it.

Billy Cavcraft (who else?) in the tat thread (where else?)

• 3 weeks later...

That big white not-a-Morgan looks like it has an MX-5 stuck in the middle of it, which is what I assume it's based on.  It's not the worst thing of its type to look at, though that is perhaps a bit like saying it's not the smelliest turd you could have stepped in.

You see some dash lights out

attachicon.gif20170225-04.jpg

So take the dashboard out

attachicon.gif20170302-04.jpg

in

attachicon.gif20170224-04.jpg

out

attachicon.gif20170306-04.jpg

in

attachicon.gif20170310-01.jpg

out

attachicon.gif20170309-02.jpg

shake it all about

attachicon.gif20180730-06.jpg

you do the OH FFS and you throw a tool, that's what it's all about.

attachicon.gif20180119-06.jpg

OOOOH Princess dash electrics

attachicon.gif20180729-11.jpg

attachicon.gif20171125-04.jpg

attachicon.gif20170618-02.jpg

We've fixed that now, the reverse light wont work.

Proper giggle/snort/roar with laughter at Vulg's contribution to the Ungrateful Cars thread - to the point that I frightened one of the cats.

Brilliant stuff.

Kiltox's dedicated solicitor:

In a week or two I should have an LG 8kg washer going for buttons in Gloucester if you’re interested - moving to a new build with integrated.

Oohhh, let me know, could well be interested..

My CUNTING solicitor is delaying you from having the best washing machine experience I have ever known, I’m sorry.

Fuck me he works late

11:26pm can I sell my washing machine

11:39pm no