What happened to the Colt?

Conrad D. Conelrad

Before we get the flamethrowers out, it's worth remembering that this car was an absolute SOD to sell, even when it was fully working with an MOT. Which is why it became a regular ROFFLE wagon. Only problem then being that no-one wanted to be the one to bite the bullet and sort it out. 

As it's been deleted off the DVLA website it would appear it's had a certificate of destruction issued. Some Autoshiter, scrapping an interesting old motor without at least trying to rehome it.

It's true, I am a complete and utter shit but only the person driving it when it expired ended up with a recovered incontinent non-functioning mode of transport whilst trying to live her life.

Please Mods delete my account here.

I am so fucking bored of people flaming others on here.  As if to say that there's a code and some people are elite, simply by owning a garage and a welding kit.  Seriously folks.  It's a friendly website.  

Relax.  Enjoy.  No need to bristle your keyboard warrior feathers.

Kisses.

I think people are just disappointed that its reign came to an end. But if it was offered around here, and nobody took it on, then nobody can moan. I must have missed this whole event, but I’d probably have bottled it too and passed it up.

RIP little winner wagon.

Shit the bed, the colt was absolutely fucked. You can't hate on someone for weighing in a worthless old knacker with a kippered engine. Who honestly would have paid to go and get it recovered, on the off chance an engine became available, for more expense, to then swap the engine in and do whatever other work it would inevitably need.

Poor show on the flaming, not in the spirit of this place at all.

Please don't go. Don't goooooooo, begging you to stay.

KC & The Sunshine Band

Fucked car got crushed, who cares. There's more fucked cars out there for us all to buy and then struggle to sell without spending ten times what the Colt was worth on getting it going.

Yeah don't go.

It's a shame that it had to go but as others said it wasn't easy to sell, it had many faults and wasn't far off completely knackered. A lot of cash and time would have needed to be splashed to got it running well again.

The car had a good life. Much longer than it would have been if it hadn't been around this forum.

I scrapped a K11 once. Only wanted a bit of welding but I couldnt be arsed trying to give it away for £25 on here for six to eight months while I got repeated fines for lack of tax/insurance.

So Im a cunt as well. Please mods delete every account but mine and BangerKennys.