Shitefest Ireland, Co. Wicklow, July / August

They_all_do_that_sir

Im in Tipp so SOUTH would be a preference for me; Midlands, or Caaaavin at a stretch... Depends on the usual stuff like work, other commitments...

If I can make it happen to attend, I have a suitably shite, and mind-bending to an RSA inspector, 90's DIY built car transporter if sanyone from this end of the country wants a 'non legal' shitter of much WOW dragged to it, like a tagora, Alpine, Miserati, allegro etc. for everyone to marvel over,....

Gandon's Pub outside Portlaoise? I remember commenting on Junkman's Eire leg of his 'Climate improvement' Granada estate thread? ...used to be a spring n autumn VAG lickers meet I used to go to there; the chap seems very receptive n accommodating to car saddo's, n its got a decent sized car park...? 

...anyways its 'an option'...

Gandon's Pub outside Portlaoise? I remember commenting on Junkman's Eire leg of his 'Climate improvement' Granada estate thread?

You mean The Gandon Inn at Emo?

The car park is vast and Tom would certainly not object to some shiters racking up a bar bill the size of Canada.

Function room available too, provided it isn't booked for a Farmers' Meeting or a Senegalese Wedding.