Mostly FREE, ultimate shiter clearance, mostly parts, some full cars!!!

djimbob

I have a Pug 106 tailgate in silver, dark tinted glass obviously...

I also have a MGF rear boot lid also in Silver..

Both free, come and get 'em...

I have no pics but both panels have been sitting in my garden for a few years but have no or very little rust.. I can get pics but I have no idea on how to post the pics on here..

PM me for address or email address, I can send pics by email.. I am in North Hampshire near Newbury..

Why do I feel the sudden urge to grind the front off that Metro GTA, tack weld those forks to what's left and eBay the resulting mess as TRIKE PROJECT?

The best* thing to do is narrow it, fit an A series, join the sides together with sikaflex, and proclaim it as a cure for inner city congestion.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow! I happened upon this place years ago whilst visiting a tat shop (next door?) There used to be a red 1958 Plymouth Savoy that frequented the (then) scrappy at the main road entrance.

Have some old spotted pics from 2016.

post-5414-0-14992900-1522187509_thumb.jpg

post-5414-0-12295000-1522187635_thumb.jpg

post-5414-0-64373500-1522187965_thumb.jpg

I'm glad those cars/parts have been saved.  :-D

It's fairly local to me if anyone wants a hand.

Wow! I happened upon this place years ago whilst visiting a tat shop (next door?) There used to be a red 1958 Plymouth Savoy that frequented the (then) scrappy at the main road entrance.

Have some old spotted pics from 2016.

attachicon.gifSpotted (2263).JPG

attachicon.gifSpotted (2262).JPG

attachicon.gifSpotted (2267).JPG

I'm glad those cars/parts have been saved.  :-D

It's fairly local to me if anyone wants a hand.

That is my old Hyundai Atoz outside, good spot! I loved that little bugger, it was very useful and fun :)

The latest news is that Max is finally supposed to be out of the unit by this Friday, and there is still a few Mini/Scamp shells to move, and the bedford CF camper, plenty of assorted bits, all on the outside as far as I can see.

The situation with spares seems to be now that anything that is left now Max will want monies for, albeit cheap as chips, due to the move going way, way over the schedule, during which time he hasn't been earning doing normal business.

I will ask him tomorrow if there is anything still there he is willing to let go for nowt, but going by recent pronouncements I think the freebies are over now, what's left will probably go to the scrap man to get some cash in to the business, the rest will be sorted and put up for sale (again I must stress he doesn't want big money for anything really, always worth a cheeky bid).

Steve and Craig came for the Tercel today, and were most helpful moving a Mini shell onto the trailer to got to the new unit, looking forward to seeing it running soon :)

Right then, I'm knackered so I'll report back in next couple of days with some pics, cheers for the interest everyone :)

For gawd sake don't let him scrap that Bultaco tank! Or anything else left of it.

Did I reply to you on that post earlier?

If not very sorry about that, it's hard to keep up!

The bike bits are in his garage at home, so fear not - it's for sale, and there may be other bits for it possibly, frankly I'm losing track of what is available as there is so much, and some is sentimental value, some not, some has a price, and some days it all seems to change from what I thought it was!! (this is possibly down to my sleep apnoea induced exhaustion on occasion, and Max being a hoarder - great combination!! )

Anyway, nothing of any real value will get fragged it seems, and there will be more for sale later on as he goes thru what he has taken.

I saw the new unit yesterday for the first time in a few weeks, and it is pleasingly rammed to the gills with his shite, which he seems happy about - he reckons he has a place for it all when he gets round to sorting it, but lets just say it'll be snug in there ;)

Got the Tercel back home yesterday ok and got stuck in and emptied all the crap out of it and then swept up all the broken glass and dead leaves which  filled 2 medium sized bin bags up, Next as daft as it might seem i washed it  firstly because its on my drive where it will be broken up and it i think it looks better clean even though its rough just to keep peace with the neighbours, secondly some of it will be easier to strip cleaned up and i wont get covered in all the crap,

Today i took the starter motor off mine and fitted it to the scrap one and fitted a battery that i had charged up the other day  but that turned out to be flat so it must be a dead one ( but found out the original radio works), ive put another battery on charge this evening so will be giving it a go tomorrow.

more updates as they happen

steve

^^^ Some Tercel pics would go down a treat, if possible - I really love the shape of them, and would be interested to see what was left of this one once it was dug out!

Steve sent me some pics via MMS, but I am pretty crap at these things, and cannot at the moment work out how to get them onto my PC to do the honours, so please bear with me while I find a young person (Daughter is coming round tomorrow so maybe she can help!) :-P

Otherwise I may have to teach Steve how to do it himself, and no one wants that :shock:

Did I reply to you on that post earlier?

If not very sorry about that, it's hard to keep up!

The bike bits are in his garage at home, so fear not - it's for sale, and there may be other bits for it possibly, frankly I'm losing track of what is available as there is so much, and some is sentimental value, some not, some has a price, and some days it all seems to change from what I thought it was!! (this is possibly down to my sleep apnoea induced exhaustion on occasion, and Max being a hoarder - great combination!! )

Anyway, nothing of any real value will get fragged it seems, and there will be more for sale later on as he goes thru what he has taken.

I saw the new unit yesterday for the first time in a few weeks, and it is pleasingly rammed to the gills with his shite, which he seems happy about - he reckons he has a place for it all when he gets round to sorting it, but lets just say it'll be snug in there ;)

If you could ask when you/ he gets a minute I'm interested

Well today i decided to have ago at starting the tercel with a fully charged battery , a makeshift fuel tank and a splash of petrol down the carb, at first turn over it never tried to fire up so a quick look and there was no spark at points, removed points that were not at there best cleaned them up refitted and got a spark, fitted cap back on sat in car and turned the key for it to fire into life for the first time in a long time and sounded really sweet no smoking or rattling, then i attempted to put it in gear but the clutch was stuck but not for long so then i was back n forth on the drive. Sadly now ive checked the engine etc the tercel will be broken up for spares for the other one i have.

Ive done a couple of videos which i'm trying to upload to you tube but its taking ages , when they'e on i will put a link on here.

that's all for now.

steve

Yeah it started straight away after cleaning the points up and drives too.

You legend!

Sorry if my texts were a bit short last couple of days, been moving Daughter out as well as Max's stuff, proper busy and aching like fook :shock:

Really chuffed that came off, it was a gamble but that makes it well worthwhile, excellent work Steve 8)

You legend!

Sorry if my texts were a bit short last couple of days, been moving Daughter out as well as Max's stuff, proper busy and aching like fook :shock:

Really chuffed that came off, it was a gamble but that makes it well worthwhile, excellent work Steve 8)

no worries Jim i knew you was busy, Max has had some trouble up new yard someone smashed one of mini's up :(

no worries Jim i knew you was busy, Max has had some trouble up new yard someone smashed one of mini's up :(

Yeah he texted me last night, one of his personal Mini's which is legal, not the old shells, and that Mondeo the club member's grandad left him (he went travelling last year so he'll be gutted when he finds out!) - unfortunately the new yard is not a safe place to park outside when no-one is around, it's on a public path in the woods, frequented by yoof up to mischief :(

Yeah he texted me last night, one of his personal Mini's which is legal, not the old shells, and that Mondeo the club member's grandad left him (he went travelling last year so he'll be gutted when he finds out!) - unfortunately the new yard is not a safe place to park outside when no-one is around, it's on a public path in the woods, frequented by yoof up to mischief :(

Fucking scrotes. Not too badly damaged, I hope?